Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

just bought the tickets omfg :oprah4:

I hope you have the best time ever!!! :beyonce:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I hope you have the best time ever!!! :beyonce:

me too girl because this festival seems like it's a whole mess. they had the audacity to include a VIP section that I couldn't afford so I'm going GA, won't be able to get barricade or anything :defeated: but everything for lana, I can't miss her for the third time, even if I won't get close to the stage :xcry: thank you!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

21 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

so excited for everyone who gets to go!!! we will obvs need you to spill here immediately after

I will!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

25 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i just want to make sure i'm buying the right ticket.. is this the premium pit ticket? pls lmk, thanks :)

toa7Aw1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

this is the right one, but since it is the social ticket u will have to bring 1kg of non-perishable food and leave it at the entrance of the event, that's why the value is lower than the full ticket

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

i'm going to brazil bitchesss

kX3N2sA_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

1 minute ago, Dragon Slayer said:

this is the right one, but since it is the social ticket u will have to bring 1kg of non-perishable food at the entrance of the event, so the value is lower than the full ticket

me at the supermarket the day before filling up a bag with cans of beans and soup (does it matter what kind of food i bring ? - is there a telegram or something where i can talk to other ppl that r going to ask questions etc?)

os6SOff_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

4 minutes ago, Dragon Slayer said:

this is the right one, but since it is the social ticket u will have to bring 1kg of non-perishable food and leave it at the entrance of the event, that's why the value is lower than the full ticket

I don't think the non perishable food is needed in this event, it doesn't say anywhere on the event's socials you should bring it. I know it's the norm here but I think this time around only part of the money is going to institutions

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

36 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm going to brazil bitchesss

kX3N2sA_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

me at the supermarket the day before filling up a bag with cans of beans and soup (does it matter what kind of food i bring ? - is there a telegram or something where i can talk to other ppl that r going to ask questions etc?)

os6SOff_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

33 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I don't think the non perishable food is needed in this event, it doesn't say anywhere on the event's socials you should bring it. I know it's the norm here but I think this time around only part of the money is going to institutions

I did some research and apparently this year u don't need to bring food! I got confused because I went to the last/first edition of Mita and those who had bought the social ticket had to bring non-perishable food, but this year according to the instagram and the festival website a part of the ticket price goes to the institutions they are supporting.

Anyway, I hope u, fl0r1da and Lana have a great time here in Brazil <3 

https://www.eventim.com.br/event/mita-jockey-club-brasileiro-16509066/#:~:text=O evento disponibiliza o Ingresso Social%2C acessível a todo o público%2C e que tem parte de sua renda revertida para as instituições de responsabilidade social e ambiental parceiras do MITA.

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

1 minute ago, Dragon Slayer said:

I did some research and apparently this year you don't need to bring food! I got confused because I went to the last/first edition of Mita and those who had bought the social ticket had to bring non-perishable food, but this year according to the instagram and the festival website a part of the ticket price goes to the institutions they are supporting.

Anyway, I hope you and Lana have a great time here in Brazil <3 

https://www.eventim.com.br/event/mita-jockey-club-brasileiro-16509066/#:~:text=Os ingressos do,do MITA.

I'm from here lmao I hope we all have the best time of our lives!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, Dragon Slayer said:

I did some research and apparently this year u don't need to bring food! I got confused because I went to the last/first edition of Mita and those who had bought the social ticket had to bring non-perishable food, but this year according to the instagram and the festival website a part of the ticket price goes to the institutions they are supporting.

Anyway, I hope u, fl0r1da and Lana have a great time here in Brazil <3 

https://www.eventim.com.br/event/mita-jockey-club-brasileiro-16509066/#:~:text=O evento disponibiliza o Ingresso Social%2C acessível a todo o público%2C e que tem parte de sua renda revertida para as instituições de responsabilidade social e ambiental parceiras do MITA.

Hii, I went to the box office in person today to get my ticket and when I asked them about the social ticket and they told me we need to take the food just like any other event. As MITA is really badly organized, I can’t really tell you if it’s confirmed, but at least I could get some info from someone who works there and it’s honestly better be safe than sorry!

Good luck, everyone. I’m excited to see you there 💋

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

On 2/1/2023 at 3:31 PM, Burthdaykake said:

Hii, I went to the box office in person today to get my ticket and when I asked them about the social ticket and they told me we need to take the food just like any other event. As MITA is really badly organized, I can’t really tell you if it’s confirmed, but at least I could get some info from someone who works there and it’s honestly better be safe than sorry!

Good luck, everyone. I’m excited to see you there 💋

i've never been to brazil and i'm just wondering how this usually works? does it matter exactly what kind of nonperishable food it is? i just don't want to be turned away at the entrance :wtf3: 

On 2/3/2023 at 9:53 PM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i've never been to brazil and i'm just wondering how this usually works? does it matter exactly what kind of nonperishable food it is? i just don't want to be turned away at the entrance :wtf3: 

It's usually rice, beans, oil, salt, flour, sugar, coffee, pasta, powdered milk, etc.

Don't buy canned beans. In Brazil, raw beans is the most common way of getting them at the grocery store.

since lana announced glastonbury which works much better with my schedule than the brazil date i think i'm going to end up going there instead.. do you guys know if it's possible to transfer my ticket to somebody? if so, i want to give it away to someone who lives in brazil and can go for sure, i have the premium ticket

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

since lana announced glastonbury which works much better with my schedule than the brazil date i think i'm going to end up going there instead.. do you guys know if it's possible to transfer my ticket to somebody? if so, i want to give it away to someone who lives in brazil and can go for sure, i have the premium ticket

I wouldn’t do that until we are sure she hasn’t dropped out!!! :bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I wouldn’t do that until we are sure she hasn’t dropped out!!! :bebe:

girl.. but also now that she announced another show i know the brazil show isn't a one off bc of her success at lollapalooza and so i'm fairly sure there will be other shows announced for the summer months 

(also something came up that i can't get out of and the only way to make that work would be to literally go to brazil for three days and come back and that's just lame)