Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

This show is exciting, it will most likely be the first date of her summer festival tour.

yeah I can't fucking wait. almost one month left I can't believe it :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Does anyone follow Delreydear on Instagram? Their story about MITA is concerning to me, I transcribed it here:

"I'm super excited to see Lana with my friends, you guys know that ... but the Sáo Paulo location is scaring everyone out. Every single comment under their posts are just people begging for them to find somewhere better to host the festival because last year's edition was just fine. Someone got stabbed when leaving an event at the Vale do Anhangabaú a couple weeks ago, how is that acceptable? We paid a lot for the festival and we deserve to feel safe ... so do the artists. It's so disrespectful to have them performing there knowing that everyone is scared and we're scared for them too ... MITA is ignoring everyone's wishes and promoting the Sáo Paulo location like crazy because people don't want go anymore and they need to convince them not to give up. I know it's hard to find somewhere else, but shouldn't our safety be their priority?"

Thoughts on this??? :oprah2:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 hour ago, jaesana said:

Does anyone follow Delreydear on Instagram? Their story about MITA is concerning to me, I transcribed it here:

"I'm super excited to see Lana with my friends, you guys know that ... but the Sáo Paulo location is scaring everyone out. Every single comment under their posts are just people begging for them to find somewhere better to host the festival because last year's edition was just fine. Someone got stabbed when leaving an event at the Vale do Anhangabaú a couple weeks ago, how is that acceptable? We paid a lot for the festival and we deserve to feel safe ... so do the artists. It's so disrespectful to have them performing there knowing that everyone is scared and we're scared for them too ... MITA is ignoring everyone's wishes and promoting the Sáo Paulo location like crazy because people don't want go anymore and they need to convince them not to give up. I know it's hard to find somewhere else, but shouldn't our safety be their priority?"

Thoughts on this??? :oprah2:

Sao Paulo in general is an extremely dangerous city (althought definitely not the most dangerous in Brazil). That location in particular isn't safe either, but I (want to) believe people will be fine. I remember Primavera Sound in Argentina last year, it was held in a rather very safe place but the exact location of the venue was located very close to a dangerous neighbourhood, and nothing happened at all. Outdoor festivals are always kinda scary tbh.

15 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

promise me lana you wont do 6 songs off of btd

Those festival venues tend to be about « greatest hits » set lists, so maybe she won’t sing as much from BTD as she used to, but it’s inevitable there’ll be some for sure… 

So video games, SS, Blue Jeans, DMD, Radio from BTD.

UV : UV, BB, Cruel World

HM(PLSSS) : salvatore/HBTB

Lfl : Change medley with Y&B/Black Beauty, title track and Cherry.

Nfr : MAC, NFR, DT. CG.

Cocc : 0

Blue banisters: thunder

Ocean : Title track, A&W, Tt x VB as closer? 

And ofc SYTH.

On 5/17/2023 at 9:13 AM, ts2003 said:

promise me lana you wont do 6 songs off of btd

She's absolutely doing summertime sadness, blue jeans, and video games and that's at the least. I also wouldn't be surprised if she did BTD (the song) and maybe OTTR

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I really doubt she will sing a&w tbh and even if she does I bet it will be like a minute max of the Jimmy part in which she hardly sings :rip: 

I don’t think she will sing any of the first part just cause of the lyrics being a bit like…not festival material :rip: 

probably just a Jimmy medley. 

24 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I really doubt she will sing a&w tbh and even if she does I bet it will be like a minute max of the Jimmy part in which she hardly sings :rip: 

I don’t think she will sing any of the first part just cause of the lyrics being a bit like…not festival material :rip: 

i remember when she sang Hope is a Dangerous Thing at a show and it was just...not the vibe lmfao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me