Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

Summertime Sadness too - 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Idk why y’all are hating, festivals are always the greatest hits because it isn’t just her fans there. I’m just happy to see her perform these classics after a 4 year break. And A&W will make it all worth it 

I think it’s fair for fans who enjoy most/all of her music to want her to change up the set list she’s had since 2015 lol 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Just now, crazyforyou said:

I think it’s fair for fans who enjoy most/all of her music to want her to change up the set list she’s had since 2015 lol 

Well ofc but it is pretty unrealistic given she only adds new hits that the masses enjoy

And like I said, festivals are not really for the long time fans, if it were her personal tour I think it would be fair to expect a big set list change but with a festival, it is important to be able to appeal to everyone 

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well ofc but it is pretty unrealistic given she only adds new hits that the masses enjoy

And like I said, festivals are not really for the long time fans, if it were her personal tour I think it would be fair to expect a big set list change but with a festival, it is important to be able to appeal to everyone 

The setlist is an ongoing problem even with her solo tours, my show at the NFR tour had 3 Norman songs out of 16. 

1 minute ago, clementines said:

DMD is surprising, it’s been a while for that song?

I think it’s because of how popular it’s gotten on TikTok 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

The setlist is an ongoing problem even with her solo tours, my show at the NFR tour had 3 Norman songs out of 16. 

Also with concerts, I think she has tried to keep it up beat, especially now that she has dancers. Idk why she does that because she has so many slower songs that are iconic and need to be performed. 

But like her performing Change over literally any other song is a major choice:ahhney:

The songs she was heard sound-checking in a rough order are:

Pretty When You Cry

Love Song

Video Games

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

Candy Necklace

Diet Mountain Dew

Venice Bitch

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Summertime Sadness

Honeymoon

A&W

Young and Beautiful

Seems like the fan report from the airport that she wouldn’t do Venice Bitch either wasn’t true or she changed her mind x 

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

The songs she was heard sound-checking in a rough order are: Pretty When You Cry, Love Song, Video Games, Born to Die, Blue Jeans, Candy Necklace, Diet Mountain Dew, Venice Bitch, Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd, Summertime Sadness, A&W, Young and Beautiful

OH PERIOD:crying4:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

The songs she was heard sound-checking in a rough order are: Pretty When You Cry, Love Song, Video Games, Born to Die, Blue Jeans, Candy Necklace, Diet Mountain Dew, Venice Bitch, Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd, Summertime Sadness, A&W, Young and Beautiful

Seems like the fan report from the airport that she wouldn’t do Venice Bitch either wasn’t true or she changed her mind x

nevermind I’m hyped again :hype:

sgopYhV.gif

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Seems like the fan report from the airport that she wouldn’t do Venice Bitch either wasn’t true or she changed her mind x

she just rehearsed Venice Bitch! :) 

Oop apparently she sound-checked Honeymoon too, going to add that to my post x

Just now, Elle said:

Oop apparently she sound-checked Honeymoon too, going to add that to my post x

WHAT?

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

The songs she was heard sound-checking in a rough order are: Pretty When You Cry, Love Song, Video Games, Born to Die, Blue Jeans, Candy Necklace, Diet Mountain Dew, Venice Bitch, Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd, Summertime Sadness, Honeymoon, A&W, Young and Beautiful

wish we got peppers or SYTH but i am not complaining :dance: