Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

Honeymoon is one of my favorite song Lana does live so I'm super excited for that :hype: That song and A&W are the two tracks I'm anticipating the most. I do think Taco Truck x VB would be super fun live too though so hopefully she pulls that out as a surprise

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Elle said:

The songs she was heard sound-checking in a rough order are:

Pretty When You Cry

Love Song

Video Games

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

Candy Necklace

Diet Mountain Dew

Venice Bitch

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Summertime Sadness

Honeymoon

A&W

Young and Beautiful

Seems like the fan report from the airport that she wouldn’t do Venice Bitch either wasn’t true or she changed her mind x 

Is anyone else sad about the lack of Ride and Cherry and only one song from NFR :(

her performing Blue Jeans in 2023 feels so wrong… I swear NOBODY on Earth was asking for it… especially over way more interesting songs from COTCC and BB

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

her performing Blue Jeans in 2023 feels so wrong… I swear NOBODY on Earth was asking for it… especially over way more interesting songs from COTCC and BB

Blue Jeans is my favorite Lana song lmfao

I think I told you guys during the pre-release cycle, but I find that if I have a very visual dream and remember it the next morning, at least one detail of it will eventually come true.

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream of myself watching the livestream for this show, and the only song I saw her perform before I woke up was Pretty When You Cry. She did the same choreography of lying down on the stage with a dancer on each side. Her hair was parted in the middle styled with loose waves, and she was wearing a red, black, and white patterned dress with long puff sleeves - sort of in the same silhouette as the dress she wore in her most recent Billboard shoot or some of the Zimmermann dresses she would wear.

Anyway, PWYC was the first song we got confirmation of her sound checking tonight and it sounds like it was one of, if not the first song sound-checked. My dreams never miss :oic3:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I think I told you guys during the pre-release cycle, but I find that if I have a very visual dream and remember it the next morning, at least one detail of it will eventually come true.

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream of myself watching the livestream for this show, and the only song I saw her perform before I woke up was Pretty When You Cry. She did the same choreography of lying down on the stage with a dancer on each side. Her hair was parted in the middle styled with loose waves, and she was wearing a red, black, and white patterned dress with long puff sleeves - sort of in the same silhouette as the dress she swore in her most recent Billboard shoot or some of the Zimmermann dresses she would wear.

Anyway, PWYC was the first song we got confirmation of her sound checking tonight and it sounds like it was one of, if not the first song sound-checked. My dreams never miss :oic3:

your prophecy insider era

16 minutes ago, The Grants said:

I understand why it has been on the setlist for so long as it was one of her first big hits, and still to this day it's in her Top 25 most daily streamed songs on Spotify gathering ~250,000-275,000 streams a day. However 11 years later, there are definitely more popular songs that she's not performing. Of all the BTD songs, I feel this would be the one (aside from OTTR) to swap out for a more recent/popular song or even another from BTD - Out of all of Born to Die, it's only her 8th most daily streamed song from the record. I think she enjoys performing it though because it's familiar to her and it seems she likes singing it with the crowd. She usually tips the mic between her and the crowd during the chorus, and during the NFR tour, she would come down to the barricade during the bridge to sing it with the crowd too. It's a sweet moment x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 minutes ago, The Grants said:

COTCC and BB don't fit the " interesting " narrative you are trying to put out 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

I understand why it has been on the setlist for so long as it was one of her first big hits, and still to this day it's in her Top 25 most daily streamed songs on Spotify gathering ~250,000-275,000 streams a day. However 11 years later, there are definitely more popular songs that she's not performing. Of all the BTD songs, I feel this would be the one (aside from OTTR) to swap out for a more recent song or even another from BTD - Out of all of Born to Die, it's only her 8th most daily streamed song from the record. I think she enjoys performing it though because it's familiar to her and it seems she likes singing it with the crowd. She usually tips the mic between her and the crowd during the chorus, and during the NFR tour, she would come down to the barricade during the bridge to sing it with the crowd too x

Lana is like a tumbler gymnast who rests between mid air flips and somersaults by performing dance moves. Not every second of the show is turned up to 11! To me it is exciting Lana knows how to pace herself between vocally beautiful moments, like acapella songs or Yayo.

46 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

by the way she sang 21 songs at lollapalooza in 2018 so i think we can expect more

think the set-time for tomorrow will be shorter than Lollapalooza 2018 sadly.

Anyway, don't forget people that "Multishow" (cable TV channel) will be streaming the show. Start lurking around to find a great stream of said channel. She's programmed to hit the stage at 20:20 local time (19:20 NYC, 16:20 LA, 00:20 LDN)

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I hope she never retires West Coast. That's THE live Lana song 

So true

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

think the set-time for tomorrow will be shorter than Lollapalooza 2018 sadly.

lollapalooza was 1h20m though, isn't that the runtime? or even longer like 1h40m?

3 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

COTCC and BB don't fit the " interesting " narrative you are trying to put out 

Uhh maybe not BB (that is the most boring song she's ever made) but I think Chemtrails does :um2:

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

lollapalooza was 1h20m though, isn't that the runtime? or even longer like 1h40m?

I saw people commenting today that the show would be 1 hour long, but like I said, it's speculating\I think. Let's hope for longer tho!