Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

40 minutes ago, LanzDelRey said:

https://futebolplayhd.com/assistir-multishow-ao-vivo-24-horas-online/

I think this could be the one. Click "Option 1" and the ads will appear. Click it again so the live stream will appear.

It says I have to download a vpn app? Wondering what I’m doing wrong … 🤔

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

It says I have to download a vpn app? Wondering what I’m doing wrong … 🤔

Does it appear on another tab when you click it? If it does, that's probably an ad.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Did you click on ads? I didn't have to download anything. Also did you try Option 1 and 2? Both should work.

Just now, LanzDelRey said:

Does it appear on another tab when you click it? If it does, that's probably an ad.

IMG-5926.png

this is what is showing up for me…when I click “opcao 1” (I’m guessing that means option 1🙈 idk lol) it takes me to another screen that says it wants me to download various vpn apps. Sorry I’m not incredibly tech savvy 

4 minutes ago, emliqua said:

this is what is showing up for me…when I click “opcao 1” (I’m guessing that means option 1🙈 idk lol) it takes me to another screen that says it wants me to download various vpn apps. Sorry I’m not incredibly tech savvy 

Try to click on the two x first in the top right corner.

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

IMG-5926.png

Yeah, that's an ad. I guess you have to click "Opção 1" quite a few times until the livestream appears. ❤️ 

If you're watching on your phone, i recommend downloading the Brave Browser. It has the ad-block feature and works perfectly (no popups, no ads) 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, LanzDelRey said:

https://futebolplayhd.com/assistir-multishow-ao-vivo-24-horas-online/

I think this could be the one. Click "Option 1" and the ads will appear. Click it again so the live stream will appear.

I can’t even open the page :( i don’t have access…  (I’m in France) 

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

NOW i got the link. Gonna screen record everything and save it to my macbook for later

fuck work tbh but i have to cover my friend's shift tomorrow morning and im gonna get extra Sunday pay so... why not? im a hustler

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

If that rumoured setlist is true... I swear to God, this woman is so strange.

• It's time to let "Blue Jeans" go already. The song is iconic and everything, but she has released infinitely better songs since then. Elizabeth, you've ditched "Ride" but NOT "Blue Jeans"?

• Bringing back MORE songs from "Born to Die" 💀. I know she brought back "Diet Mtn Dew" because of TikTok but, following that logic, why not doing "Brooklyn Baby" as well?

• The random ass choice of fucking "Love Song" is beyond my cognitive ability of understanding.

• "Honeymoon" is always welcomed.

• Lots song from "Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd" is the only thing exciting (to me).

• But if the setlist is real, what I'm not forgiving is her NOT singing more songs from "Ultraviolence".

I hope the setlist is not the final, and she proves me wrong.