Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

Hey ! I am on the globoplay website and the multishow channel doesn’t show any trace of an uncoming MITA live. So worried ! I hope we find a way ! 

I have a genuine question…people are already lined up at the barricade for Lana’s show. So do they just stay there and not leave for 8 or 9 hours? Don’t they need food and water and to use the restroom? :awkney:

19 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I have a genuine question…people are already lined up at the barricade for Lana’s show. So do they just stay there and not leave for 8 or 9 hours? Don’t they need food and water and to use the restroom? :awkney:

all festivals are like this so they kinda prepare themselves to these circumstances :awkney:

21 minutes ago, emliqua said:

There’s a scheme where you write a number on your hand and that ends up being your place in the line, if you go with a friend you can swap out who grabs water, goes to the bathroom etc and go back to your place in the line because it’s written on your hand. You’ll make friends with the people you wait with so they’ll save your place too! In most cases, a friend or partner who’s not attending can drop food/water down to them. It is crazy though, at one instance they brought a ‘dove’ van to a Harry styles concert because people were neglecting their hygiene from being in the lines for so long 😭😭

15 minutes ago, Miss Electra Rockwell said:

There’s a scheme where you write a number on your hand and that ends up being your place in the line, if you go with a friend you can swap out who grabs water, goes to the bathroom etc and go back to your place in the line because it’s written on your hand. You’ll make friends with the people you wait with so they’ll save your place too! 

Can confirm that happened to me too. Highly recommend making friends with the people around you so they don’t take issue with you coming back in line if you leave. Mostly everyone’s real chill and passionate about LDR tho so it’s a good time! :party:

14 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

all festivals are like this so they kinda prepare themselves to these circumstances :awkney:

I’m going to outsidelands but when I do festivals I usually do VIP so I don’t bother with barricade. It was just a genuine question it sounds so unpleasant lol. But I do wanna try to get as close as possible when I go see her 

39 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I do this for every show I go to basically :toofunny: Last time I saw Lana I was already in line at 7am, by 12pm I had my front row spot secured, and she was set to play at 10pm :awkney: She ended up playing at like 8pm though bc there was a dangerous storm coming lol

1 hour ago, Selma said:

Hey ! I am on the globoplay website and the multishow channel doesn’t show any trace of an uncoming MITA live. So worried ! I hope we find a way ! 

It apparently starts at 4,30pm ET (Lana's show is at 7,20pm ET) 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, Selma said:

it will start in a few hours

from what I saw in the channel's programming they will only broadcast Flume and Lana

can someone please record the live stream of it?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The rumored setlist or whatever is a bit meh but I’m glad for a&w/candy necklace/ocean Blvd title track 

I hope she does at least one more OB song, I would love peppers or LTLI 

I don’t get why she doesn’t drop stuff like PWYC though :deadbanana: I guess she’s just comfortable singing it live at this point