Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Her not coming down to meet fans as she usually does feels a little off—

The pit looked really narrow compared to other concerts she did though, and security was holding the barricade with their lives :lmao:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm so happy we were able to see this as a professional live stream and the fact that she made it a real SHOW :oprah:

I hope we get to know what Bittersweet anthem is and the outro at the next show in Sao Paulo, on June 3rd I think

4 minutes ago, clementines said:

Ik we don’t love BTD taking over every set list but Video Games is a song that I think needs to stay forever.

im ok/happy with vg but this day and age I wish that was the only BTD song she would sing :crossed: I enjoyed Diet Mountain Dew though so I'll make an exception for that..

sgopYhV.gif

So this setlist wasn't as bad as I anticipated, but I wish she performed A&W, NFR and Venice Bitch in full instead of these awkward interludes. Obviously time was an issue here, but she can always retire Summertime Sadness and/or Blue Jeans if she's short on time. :creepna2:

1 minute ago, road1029384756 said:

What was the full set list? I missed the middle of it because of internet 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2023/jockey-club-brasileiro-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-53b907f9.html

Okay, I LOVED it? I wasn't expecting much but oh boy... Her energy, her voice, her looks... STUNNING! 

I was surprised by how much energy she had, the live arrangements were gorgeous and the dancers and singers were such a nice addition! 

I liked the setlist! Even though I would have preferred if she sang more Ocean Blvd songs, it was great! 

I can't wait for next week's show! Hopefully she'll make it in time and sings Bittersweet!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: