Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

i feel like she returns to btd to showcase how she has changed, evolved, matured, etc since that album. performing her classics years laters allows her to reinvent them and add new twists! :wub:

Wow. What an experience. Idk if its just me but it really feels like we've entered another NEW era of Lana del rey. She seems more confident than ever, vocals on point, alphets GIVING, energy more bright, more justified, more in love with her art. Everything. I cannot wait to see where she goes next. Literally anything and everything is possible. It seems like the demand has never been higher. WHEW

It was so good

She should be really proud of that show

Also next time she should bring her own generator so that some loser can't threaten to turn the power off and then we can have our Bittersweet Anthem

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

12 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Wow. What an experience. Idk if its just me but it really feels like we've entered another NEW era of Lana del rey. She seems more confident than ever, vocals on point, alphets GIVING, energy more bright, more justified, more in love with her art. Everything. I cannot wait to see where she goes next. Literally anything and everything is possible. It seems like the demand has never been higher. WHEW

It's not farfetched to say that she's finally entered her performer era. Her stage presence and production were unlike anything we've witnessed before. :true:

I think its sweet that she ends with video games and saying to the crowd (and us watching from home lol) "its you, its you, its all for you, everything I do"

Even sweeter when it plays while she goes down to the barricade to meet the fans and sign stuff :oprah:

Ya that was actually so good, even if I would make some changes to the setlist, I like that they at least updated the live arrangements of some of the classics

you could really see the nerves shake off after the crowd sang the intro of the Grants like they did, the energy after that song was awesome. 

such a good first show back after so long, I can’t even imagine how it will improve as they do it live more and more 

Ok she NEEDS to release Flipside all the way now. Like I know she doesn’t always release songs she sings live, but Flipside is different.  It is in between released and unreleased so she needs to just add it on all streaming offically 

Arcadia is one of my favorite songs by her and I know it’s one of her favorites of hers, so it makes me so happy to see the Brazilian fans singing every word. It’s really heartwarming to see her get appreciation in other countries that she just doesn’t get to the same level here in the US. 

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~