Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

I don’t understand how she cut down half the songs to like a minute and still only played 20 songs😭 I feel like she should’ve been able to play like 25 if she did another mashup and cut out the 5 min of changing😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

She was a bit shaky the first few songs and the crowd were so loud you could barely hear her. But by the time she sung Born To Die she found her rhythm 

3 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

I CANT BELIEVE SHE PERFORMED FLIPSDIE DJSAKGJRNJA

IMG-6414.jpg

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This show made me so emotional :xcry: I’m even more excited now for the two festival dates I’ll be seeing her at later this year.

Also, my friend came to pick me up for our friend’s party right as Lana was walking offstage on the Multishow stream.. perfect timing. Now time to take shots to celebrate a flawless show x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

just got back to my hotel and let me tell you! what a sweaty messy experience! :brandy: 

can't believe how dead the crowd were during flipside, she did that for me and me only :true:

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She was a bit shaky the first few songs and the crowd were so loud you could barely hear her. But by the time she sung Born To Die she found her rhythm 

I have a genuine question: is it the mixing of the live stream or is this how genuinely her concerts sound live? Because it wasn’t only in the first couple of songs that you couldn’t hear her. On DMD the only thing you could hear were the backing vocals. 

Flipside was such a lovely surprise and it sounded amazing live!! 

The background singers was a nice addition (I could’ve done without the dancers imo) 

also i got so emo when she was watching her career throughout the years in music videos while the ride monologue was playing 

Just got home from the show. She was amazing, an angel, so charismatic. It was the first time I acknowledged Lana really wanted to be there singing on stage. Her voice was amazing and I think she did hit the notes of her BTD songs, but If you saw it on multishow you’ll have heard it better because the structure of the event was awful lol her microphone was very low; I think even her thought that because she wanted to sing two more songs and they didn’t let her :derpna3:

she was indeed nervous on the first songs and lost some of the lyrics but she quickly got herself together and put an amazing show. She also was amazingly beautiful like wow with or without the wig. The beginning of the show was clearly an analogy to CN video, she was doing backstage things such as putting make up and taking her wig off with the assistance of an assistance while on stage singing Bartender. It was like backstage on stage as Candy Necklace is behind the cameras on cameras

I didn’t get to watch but from what I’ve seen y’all say it went pretty well. Starting to watch now and let me say I absolutely love opening with Nature Boy. It is one of my faves! Already starting out great!

Backstage :flutter:

20230527-234735.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

8 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

just got back to my hotel and let me tell you! what a sweaty messy experience! :brandy: 

can't believe how dead the crowd were during flipside, she did that for me and me only :true:

I was actually happy when the crowd was not singing lol her microphone was so low that they were basically the only times I could clearly hear her voice

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

I didn’t get to watch but from what I’ve seen y’all say it went pretty well. Starting to watch now and let me say I absolutely love opening with Nature Boy. It is one of my faves! Already starting out great!

It went super well and was so gorgeous but the beginning was a little messy, they just need for practice or just cut it all together