Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Why is White MuSTANK in every set lists?:deadbanana: She’s been singing that song since 2017 as if it’s some big classic hit :eartha:.

NO one cares for it.

Exactly she should sing Summer Bummer instead we all love that classic hit song :true:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

20 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

The crowd wasn't that energetic :hdu:

I used to think this with festivals in general but after going to a few I totally get it, especially her being the closing act. Most of those people in the front were probably there since the night before lining up and the people in the crowd probably walked a bunch/were on drugs/etc. This is especially apparent during music festivals with multiple dates. most of them are probably exhausted 

sgopYhV.gif

My bf and I had a FaceTime date and watched this together… I almost feel bad for his rehab roommates who had to sit through it too but FUCK! This is the best day I’ve had in a long fucking time. Flipside had me losing my shit. DMD is one of my bf’s favorites and he loved it live sooo much. And he has a newfound appreciation for Blue Jeans and NFR now. :wub:

GMP-U2-F2-ZUd-IMDA.gif

7 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

okay also the ending of Cherry where she finally sang and revealed the real lyrics that are muted in the real song "can I get a fucking hallelujah working on you like a ?? sipping on you like a coca - cola "

i'm pretty sure it's "working on you like i'm back at school"

WGe8ynS.gif

Spoiler

Idc about Flipside on Spotify release “Blue Jeans (Rio’s Version)” 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

24 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

She lipped most of the it :deadbanana:? I’m watching the whole show right now and oh wow her voice is shot. She’s struggling very hard to sing properly :lange:. Cherry was a mess. She literally can’t sing a full sentence :lange:.

Just a question, do you think anything you post on Lanaboards will ever be positive?

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.