Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

Damn this is the most nervous I’ve seen her on stage even more than btd days. Hope she feels better next time, she couldn’t even gather her breath to sing quite a few times poor thing. 

But I love that they really planed out the show. The instrumentals were even better than I could’ve imagined and the dancers actually make the show better now. Her looks were gorgeous and so was the general stage design. I would’ve add fishtail and Paris, texas and cut a few older songs but that’s okay. 

Looking at the HQ feed, I think there was an issue with her mic at the beginning (you can hear the feedback and see her fiddling with the pack on her waist), and I think that really set off her nerves during the first few songs. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Okay just watched whole video and DAMN Arcadia, Candy Necklace and Ocean Blvd sounds so goood live :trisha: She was so sad they were rushing her...

Diet Mountain Dew sounds really fun but I wish they didn't put the lizzy voice lipsync

But overall it's so fucking amazing seeing her on stage again and she was feeling it for sure

the intro... fucking chills

flipside too ughh :icant:

i adore the choir's adlib on diet mountain dew it really elevates the song the bitches that night were LUCKYYYYY!

Some nice suprises on the setlist! FUCKING FLIPSIDE FINALLY!!!

A lot of duds but the overall production, the renditions, and backdrop imagery have me fucking SHOOK! Lana doing costume changes…are you kidding me?!

While there are still a few things I would change, it’s still such a massive improvement to her last few shows.

Watched a bit of it on IG live last nigth, playing the official stream right now.

The setlist is fresher that i had anticipated. Though i'd still wish she'd retire White Mustang, NFR and Bartended and opt for some more unexpected album tracks, but i guess Flipside covered that - never in my wildest dreams would i expect that. But just imagine getting some HM deepcuts like TBD or Salvatore - i feel they've earned their spots as staple Lana songs. Speaking of staples the omission of West Coast is criminal...

But i can't complain too much, love her, she looks so beautiful and i hope she's having the time of her life and feeling the love