Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

13 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

NFR is her best album and one of her best title tracksΒ 

Β 

Stay mad cause us NFR lovers got SERVED

Its one of her worst and its time to accept that. No way youdΒ rather have floptender instead of never heard before unreleasedπŸ’€

20 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Literally nobody asked for white mustang, floptender and norman boring rockwell cant believe she picked this over honeymoon and unreleased songs:sideeye:

Β 

No tasteΒ 

Does anyone know anything about Bittersweet Anthem?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Its one of her worst and its time to accept that. No way youdΒ rather have floptender instead of never heard before unreleasedπŸ’€

I will only accept that your opinion is invalidΒ :awkney:

Β 

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

Watched a bit of it on IG live last nigth, playing the official stream right now.

Β 

The setlist is fresher that i had anticipated. Though i'd still wish she'dΒ retire White Mustang, NFR and Bartended and opt for some more unexpected album tracks, but i guess Flipside covered that - never in my wildest dreams would i expect that. But just imagine getting some HM deepcuts like TBD or Salvatore - i feel they've earned their spots as staple Lana songs. Speaking of staples the omission of West Coast is criminal...

Β 

But i can't complain too much, love her, she looks so beautiful and i hope she's having the time of her life and feeling the love

Yes! The costume changes hello?? It makes me so happy. I really hope we get a real world tour

I love the concept of surprise songs, it’s like the eras tour. Imagine standing in the crowd not know what song she would sing, just wishing for you favs:crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

54 minutes ago, 111 said:

Β 

her obsession with white mustank needs to stop she keeps pushing that song and even the locals keep saying NO! she literally could have sang say yes to allah insteadΒ 

Β 

I agree. I always liked that song. But not on a set list where there's no West Coat, Doin' Time, High by the Beach, Love, FIILY, and so many other songs people worship.

34 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Um Bartender is a masterpiece

Meanwhile you have Mike Dean as your pfp (aka the guy who produced the worst songs on her worst album) :awk:

Β 

Hey! I detest BB probably more than anyone else. But Wildfire is a rare highlight on that trash record, along with Thunder probably. No Wildfire slander! It's not even in her top 50, but for BB standards it's great.

I think it was a great set.Β 
lana will never be able to please everyone since she has so many songs already and so many won’t be played / sung very often live (too wordy, too slow…)
when she sings live, I always look for the song she never sang live before and I’m almost never disappointed. Flipside being recognized : 🀯 

also: a couple of tracks from OB… I’m shocked.Β 

45 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Literally nobody asked for white mustang, floptender and norman boring rockwell cant believe she picked this over honeymoon and unreleased songs:sideeye:

Β 

Or some of the "singles" she has yet to perform live like Fuck It I Love You, The Greatest…even Bel Air which is like 1/3 tracks to have never been performed live out of the entirety of BTD/P.

3 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Or some of the "singles" she has yet to perform live like Fuck It I Love You, The Greatest…even Bel Air which is like 1/3 tracks to have never been performed live out of the entirety of BTD/P.

not performing FIILY and the greatest live remains one of her greatest crimes to the fandom imo

aOaIzH2.gif

I finally just got done watching the show, absolutely cried like a baby during ride, found even more love for CN and TUOB which I didn't even think possible and my final lasting impressions were how strong her vocals have gotten and how happy she looked the whole time. Lana the Performer era, we aren't worthyΒ :wub:

Β 

also that outro would have been d r a m a t i cΒ 

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

I really liked the setlist, there were some weird choices but overall it made sense specially since it's a festival... there's no way she doesn't sing the BTD singles but I'm sure it will change a bit every show (like for example National Anthem instead of DMD).

Β 

By the way... what's BittersweetΒ :thumb2:Β I wonder if it's just the early Sweet title and she refers to it that way. She has never premiered a new song live unless she already announced it (like UV and HM title tracks). Maybe it's an Ocean Blvd outtake but it's kinda weird that she didn't put it on the album but still wants to sing it liveΒ :um2:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:

Her singing same old songs and barely any from her last 3 albums is a crime she annoyes me so much for thisΒ 

super disagree with what seems to be a common sentiment, if i go to a ldr concert i’m expecting/wanting to hear the hits and the classics and the fun songs - which mostly happen to be from btdΒ 

Β 

although they aren’t my favorite songs from her in a concert setting those are the songs i’ll be wanting to hear - not Breaking Up Slowly featuring Nikkie Lane or Arcadia for gods sakeΒ 

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think it was a great set.Β 
lana will never be able to please everyone since she has so many songs already and so many won’t be played / sung very often live (too wordy, too slow…)
when she sings live, I always look for the song she never sang live before and I’m almost never disappointed. Flipside being recognized : 🀯 

also: a couple of tracks from OB… I’m shocked.Β 

Β 

yeah, although she really could have done without throway B side trash songs like Flipside - who cares about those? Especially when you've released Chemtrails, White Dress, Wild at Heart, Paris, Texas, The Greatest, FIILY, ,Peppers and other tracks that could be really fun and adored in a concert.

Just now, barttttender said:

Β 

yeah, although she really could have done without throway B side trash songs like Flipside - who cares about those? Especially when you've released Chemtrails, White Dress, Wild at Heart, Paris, Texas, The Greatest, FIILY, ,Peppers and other tracks that could be really fun and adored in a concert.

I’ve been wanting Flipside live ever since Blake teased the studio version of this live version in 2015 on IG only for it to never appear on tour (until now).

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I really liked the setlist, there were some weird choices but overall it made sense specially since it's a festival... there's no way she doesn't sing the BTD singles but I'm sure it will change a bit every show (like for example National Anthem instead of DMD).

Β 

By the way... what's BittersweetΒ :thumb2:Β I wonder if it's just the early Sweet title and she refers to it that way. She has never premiered a new song live unless she already announced it (like UV and HM title tracks). Maybe it's an Ocean Blvd outtake but it's kinda weird that she didn't put it on the album but still wants to sing it liveΒ :um2:

Imagine if bittersweet anthem is her name for SYTHΒ :omfg2:

because it became an anthem without even being released lol

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

I just watched the show .. i think it was perfect with its little imperfections..Β 

the crowd clearly loved every second of it and thats what matters.Β 
setlist was very good I think .. I loved the new DMD and SS arrangements..Β 
I Hope she will announce a proper tour soon in Europe so I can experience it live !!Β 

I love the setlist but something that includes every album of hers would be perfect, let me be delusional:

ACT IΒ - Nature Boy Intro

1. A&W

2. White Dress

3. Young & Beautiful

ACT II - Bar Interlude

4. Bartender

5. The Grants

6. Sweet

7. West Coast

ACT III - Flip Interlude

8. Flipside

9. Blue Jeans

10. High By the Beach

11. Cherry

12. Cinnamon Girl / TJF / Fishtail (Medley)

ACT IVΒ - Ride Monologue

13. Ride

14. Born to Die

15. Brooklyn Baby

16. NFR

17. Arcadia

ACT V - Ultra Interlude

18. Ultraviolence

19. Freak

20. Summertime Sadness

21. Candy Necklace

22. Taco Truck / Venice Bitch (Medley)