Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

I was really excited when I read that Flipside and Diet Mountain Dew were on the setlist but when I watched the whole performance I was a little sad to see that it seemed that these two specific songs were the ones she sang the less? Like it was all lyp sinc or almost all of it… 

I think the best part of the show was Arcadia because you could really hear her wonderful voice and stage presence❤️

I don’t know why she thinks she needs all of these lyp sinc, backing vocals etc. I think her voice is so beautiful 

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe I imagined it but Florence's set seemed to run longer than Lana's with no threats to turn off the power

SO WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE OUR BITTERSWEET ANTHEM

Cause lana was late & also the last of the night, most likely

concerts/festivals have to pay the staff OT when shows run over so they make sure that shit ends on time, whether the persons set is done or not lmfaoooo

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

okay the festival is over and they just ended the transmission and from what I gathered there won't be a transmission of MITA São Paulo

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

33 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

okay the festival is over and they just ended the transmission and from what I gathered there won't be a transmission of MITA São Paulo

:bebe: what if she performs Bittersweet Anthem only that night and never again... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

:bebe: what if she performs Bittersweet Anthem only that night and never again... :bebe:

let's not manifest this :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg