Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

The way I screamed when she said "Are you ready???!!!!" and then...

ย 

"I've got my red dress on tonight..."

ย 

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm scared :bebe: I hope she performs it at Glastonburyย 

ย 

praying for us all. but I think she will and I think it's possible we'll get different setlists

maybe not completely different but with a few changes here and there

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

12 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

she probably can hit her old notes too, she either just needs retraining or she just chooses not to because its easier for her

ย 

i think she put on an amazing show last night and she is clearly alot happier having the singers on stage. we should be grateful shes still touring despite the fact we know she doesnt enjoy it too much

ย 

i loved itย :hair:

I have the impression that she really likes to change the songs live, and regarding the old songs she changes to suit her voice more but from what I remember sheโ€™s always done that. The notes from her oldest songs are very low and maybe do not work for such a huge crowd.

ย 

regarding the setlist, Iโ€™m not a big fan of fan favorites either (such as video games and Venice bitch) but she HAS to sing these songs, specially on festivals.

ย 

regarding the production of the show, I actually prefer something more raw as she used to do in her first tours. Itโ€™s funny because I thought that Lanaโ€™s fans would rather a more raw concept but what I see in LB is that people expect her to do mainstream pop singers things like having dancers, promoting singles in tv shows etcโ€ฆ I donโ€™t really feel itโ€™s her vibe at all.ย 

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

The way I screamed when she said "Are you ready???!!!!" and then...

ย 

"I've got my red dress on tonight..."

ย 

:lmao:

ย 

I legit thought she was gonna do peppers at that momentย :thumb3:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Perfect setlist:

ย 

A&W (full song)

Candy Necklace

Paris Texas (outfit change)

The Grants

Flipside

Let the Light In

Cherry

Grandfather

Born to Die / Blue Jeans medley

The Greatest

Yes to Heaven

Cinnamon Girl

Taco Truck

Peppers

Video Games

Ocean Blvd

The mic was on but I couldnโ€™t hear anything so Iโ€™m disappointed by that.

ย 

was just thinking about the collapse if she sangย chemtrails live

ย 

she needs to retire a few btd songs.

ย 

the moments I could hear her I loved and she looks great, canโ€™t wait to see moreย 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 hour ago, shadesofyayo said:

does anyone know if this wouldโ€™ve been recorded professionally like Lolla 2018?

It was, there's a few videos of the professional recording on YouTubeย 

39 minutes ago, fishtails said:

It was, there's a few videos of the professional recording on YouTubeย 

oops i shouldve been more specific, i meant the audio

ย 

@That Venice Bitchย is the way you get the audios from live shows by just splitting the video up into parts then turning them into audio files? im kinda confused

I bet she's so luckyย Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifย to have a voice like that

ย 

last.fm

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

My only complaint would be the side part hair.

It doesn't suit her as much as a centre part.

ย 

Also she should bring back the NFR eyelinerย :wub:

really? I disagree, I loved the side part. it reminds me of how she used to do her hair back in 2013-2015 so glamorous to me. the middle part is cute too but for me its too trendy kardashian vibe ย 

10 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

really? I disagree, I loved the side part. it reminds me of how she used to do her hair back in 2013-2015 so glamorous to me. the middle part is cute too but for me its too trendy kardashian vibe ย 

She doesn't have the same volume of hair at the temples anymore. So it looks off in certain angles

38 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

@That Venice Bitchย is the way you get the audios from live shows by just splitting the video up into parts then turning them into audio files? im kinda confused

i have never done that myself! the majority of the live performancesย files on my site were collected and organized by @TheBoss

ย 

depending on the source, itโ€™s possible they come split up? i have absolutely no idea and i suppose i should knowย :rip:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

42 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

oops i shouldve been more specific, i meant the audio

ย 

(edit - nvm i think i would listen to whatever the legendaricย thatvenicebitch says and not me, but i still think that in this case i think audio cut from the official broadcast is the best we'll get, at least for a while)

ben provide a instructional video for lanaboards members to hack her mic feed challenge...Jennifer-Lawrence-Crying-Sobbing-Gif_408x408.jpg

sUcVobB.png

ย 

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i have never done that myself! the majority of the live performancesย files on my site were collected and organized by @TheBoss

ย 

depending on the source, itโ€™s possible they come split up? i have absolutely no idea and i suppose i should knowย :rip:

ohhhh i see! wonder if youll get them for MITA, thanks for responding :)

I bet she's so luckyย Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifย to have a voice like that

ย 

last.fm

Did anyone notice that during ultraviolence, when she said โ€œi can hear sirensโ€ there was a tornado on screen and the dancers were running everywhere? Her mind like wowโ€ฆ miss girly loves a tornado aesthetic doesnt she, i totally get it like storm chaser dorothy gale gone with the wind house down boots, she has to be a weather nerd

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ย 

praying for us all. but I think she will and I think it's possible we'll get different setlists

maybe not completely different but with a few changes here and there

If thereโ€™s full on dances choreographed I feel like itโ€™s unlikely to change for those songs? Maybe the ones where the dancers werenโ€™t involved (I.E. flip side).. I feel like that may get potentially swapped out for a different unreleased each showย 

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

4 hours ago, bia said:

I have the impression that she really likes to change the songs live, and regarding the old songs she changes to suit her voice more but from what I remember sheโ€™s always done that. The notes from her oldest songs are very low and maybe do not work for such a huge crowd.

ย 

regarding the setlist, Iโ€™m not a big fan of fan favorites either (such as video games and Venice bitch) but she HAS to sing these songs, specially on festivals.

ย 

regarding the production of the show, I actually prefer something more raw as she used to do in her first tours. Itโ€™s funny because I thought that Lanaโ€™s fans would rather a more raw concept but what I see in LB is that people expect her to do mainstream pop singers things like having dancers, promoting singles in tv shows etcโ€ฆ I donโ€™t really feel itโ€™s her vibe at all.ย 

Took the words right outta my mouth. I much prefer the raw organic performances from her. It baffles me that people expect mainstream pop singer things.ย 
ย 

My favorite moments of her live are the less structured ones - like when she plays yayo with her guitar or her heart shaped box cover - those passionate organic parts.ย 
ย 

thereโ€™s something about lanas live shows in recent years (with the dancers, outfit changes etc) that just doesnโ€™t fit her for me.ย 
ย 

that said sheโ€™s angelic and perfect and I go see her every chance I getย 

i posted a clip of her performing ocean blvd on my story and an old colleague of mine replied, saying iโ€™ve gotten her obsessed with lanaย :wub:

ย 

her dad used to be our boss, and she told me that he also loves Lana which is funny because i spoke to him about music often but never mentioned Lana as he was a proper hard rock blues guy and thought he wouldnโ€™t be interested.ย 

ย 

anyways iโ€™m seeing her on Thursday so thanks Lana for bringing me and an old friend togetherย :flutter:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifย gmgif.gifย morrissey-flowers.gif