Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

She needs to add God Coast to the setlist

lord-this.gif

16 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

okay the festival is over and they just ended the transmission and from what I gathered there won't be a transmission of MITA Sรฃo Paulo

ย 

false alarm! the reporters were talking in a way that it seemed like it was gonna be only last weekend!! we can breathe now. sorry for the confusion!!

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

5 minutes ago, Louise said:

Would you please post the setlist?

ย 

A&W

Young and Beautiful

Bartender

The Grants

Flipside

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Ride

Born To Die

Blue Jeans

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Arcadia

Ultraviolence

White Mustang

Candy Necklace

Venice Bitch

Diet Mountain Dew

Summertime Sadness

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Video Games

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

14 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i have never done that myself! the majority of the live performancesย files on my site were collected and organized by @TheBoss

ย 

depending on the source, itโ€™s possible they come split up? i have absolutely no idea and i suppose i should knowย :rip:

I always assumed it was like a mic feed/live show stems that leaked and someone splicing them together in a nice mix?

A simple video rip wouldn't sound as crisp as for example the NFR live album that The Boss made

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Can someone pls try to make a HQ version of the Ultraviolence Interlude???

This is the best I've seen / heard on yt so far:

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ย 

A&W

Young and Beautiful

Bartender

The Grants

Flipside

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Ride

Born To Die

Blue Jeans

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Arcadia

Ultraviolence

White Mustang

Candy Necklace

Venice Bitch

Diet Mountain Dew

Summertime Sadness

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Video Games

Ty!

I still can't get over how good she looked. I'm glad we got full glam and a dress/heels (unlike when I saw her on the NFR tour and she came out in a sweater, full length skirt, and sneakers). She really reminded everyone who the fuck she is.ย 

22 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

I still can't get over how good she looked. I'm glad we got full glam and a dress/heels (unlike when I saw her on the NFR tour and she came out in a sweater, full length skirt, and sneakers). She really reminded everyone who the fuck she is.ย 

ย 

she literally said

ย 

uO01hkS.gif

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

I can't stop thinking about the way she said "I had a 2-minute outro for you, but they said no, I love you so much - it would have been dramatic, like EVERYTHING"ย :pussypower:ย :rip:

12 hours ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

Thoughts after skimming through the first few songs:
ย 

• I was NOT expecting the Lizzy wig. Love it!ย 
  • Iโ€™m so glad she performed Bartender and that the audience sang along bc that song doesnโ€™t deserve to be one of the lowest streamed songs on NFR on Spotify
  • I feel bad bc she seemed pretty nervous to me at the beginning. It looked like her body was shaking and her voice was a bit shaky too.ย 
  • She handled the mic issues like a pro, but the mic volume was too low compared to the audience. Hate when I listen to a performance and can mostly only hear the audience.ย 
  • her dancers are great and really compliment her
  • Flipside was a refreshing surprise and she seemed to get a lot more comfortable hereย 

Yeah, also Brazilians think it's cute to sing over the actual singers, which is why I never go to concerts or festivals there ๐Ÿ’€ showing love is good but no one needs to hear your ugly voice. The issue would've been fixed with a better mic setting though

EotAQlJ.jpg

3 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Thereโ€™s so many TikTokโ€™s with like 500k+ likes of clips from this show :bebe:ย 

ย 

sheโ€™s winning againโ€ฆย 

she is literally the moment, every tweet about her is viral, she is charting everywhere and the world is finally in peaceย 

1 hour ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I can't stop thinking about the way she said "I had a 2-minute outro for you, but they said no, I love you so much - it would have been dramatic, like EVERYTHING"ย :pussypower:ย :rip:

ย 

This was a highlight of the show. I couldn't believe the happiness in her voice.

ย 

9 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

she is literally the moment, every tweet about her is viral, she is charting everywhere and the world is finally in peaceย 

ย 

:trisha:

20 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i have never done that myself! the majority of the live performancesย files on my site were collected and organized by @TheBoss

ย 

depending on the source, itโ€™s possible they come split up? i have absolutely no idea and i suppose i should knowย :rip:

ย 

do you have a link to your live collection? would love to download some of that :Pย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole