Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

currently obsessed with Diet Mountain Dew live like… the backup singers are really the best thing to ever happen to Lana in years :trisha:

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

currently obsessed with Diet Mountain Dew live like… the backup singers are really the best thing to ever happen to Lana in years :trisha:

for real. they sound brilliant together and they add so much value to the songs I'm in love with them and that version :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, matchstick26 said:

Sorry if this has been asked already but why is Pretty When You Cry not in the livestream

im wondering if (by lanas standards) she made a mistake and quickly asked for it to be cut from the livestream 

28 minutes ago, American Whore said:

do you have a link to your live collection? would love to download some of that :P 

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/the-live-performances

It’s not formatted very well right now, I hope to change that sometime this year

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/the-live-performances

It’s not formatted very well right now, I hope to change that sometime this year

thank you! this is still gonna be helpful, finding certain live performances

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm finally getting to watch this properly, and holy flurking shnit. This is one of the best concerts I've ever seen from anyone. I didn't think she was going to basically do a 100 minute version of the Candy Necklace MV, and if you're criticising it based on the setlist without actually seeing what she does with it, then you've got to do yourself a favour and actuallly watch it. And if you still don't like it, this might not be the right train for you to be on.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Concert ticket sales and recordings are gatekept by organized crime. I can't bear to watch if they sabotage Lana's vocals at festivals, so she has to project her voice to fight the PA system the event organizers control. Everybody else sounded good, but Lana's voice sounded like a digital feed which wasn't amplified! Listen to the difference as KT Pierce demonstrates switching from PC to microphone in this song upload:

Fighting a bad PA system is a losing battle for a singer. The distinguishing thing about Lana, from live fancams is how Lana delightful singing style and voice gets showcased. But, that is over. And fans are saying it is Lana's fault. I do not agree at all. But nobody wants to accept the reality how the US Mafia has taken over ticket sales and the live music experience. They herd ticket holders into overcrowded venues like cattle. You couldn't pay me to attend a Travis Scott concert with its deafening PA, then he heavily relies on auto tune, but I might have given a chance as studio artist, until ten kids got suffocated to death at his Astroworld concert, being squashed together worse than cattle. With the mafia taking over on the festival circuit, we don't know what tragedy might befall even at a Lana concert! And, I can't bear to watch. I'm out. Compare the 2018 Lalopallooza Multishow. You can hear the band well, but Lana's voice is the star. Not at this past week's Mita Festival! All cylinders were firing except Lana's mic and amplification.

10 hours ago, matchstick26 said:

Sorry if this has been asked already but why is Pretty When You Cry not in the livestream

my conspiracy theory with absolutely zero evidence is that because she asked for a livestream delay and was late they had to make up for the time somehow. So she didn't get to perform one song on stage, sped up the end of her set and they cut PWYC for time reasons. 

I have zero proof but that's all I can think of 

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

8 minutes ago, how the light shines in said:

my conspiracy theory with absolutely zero evidence is that because she asked for a livestream delay and was late they had to make up for the time somehow. So she didn't get to perform one song on stage, sped up the end of her set and they cut PWYC for time reasons. 

I have zero proof but that's all I can think of 

that seems likely + maybe they didn't have have enough good angles whilst filming the performance 

I’ve seen parts of the performance and I feel a bit disappointed. The mic wasn’t good so all I heard was the crowd and instrumental. When she was dancing around and singing she didn’t sound great. When she sat still and sang like for Candy Necklace she sounded better. I was hoping there wouldn’t be the two backup dancers and now there are six… I don’t see how they fit with the songs. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 hours ago, Louise said:

Concert ticket sales and recordings are gatekept by organized crime. I can't bear to watch if they sabotage Lana's vocals at festivals, so she has to project her voice to fight the PA system the event organizers control. Everybody else sounded good, but Lana's voice sounded like a digital feed which wasn't amplified! Listen to the difference as KT Pierce demonstrates switching from PC to microphone in this song upload:

Fighting a bad PA system is a losing battle for a singer. The distinguishing thing about Lana, from live fancams is how Lana delightful singing style and voice gets showcased. But, that is over. And fans are saying it is Lana's fault. I do not agree at all. But nobody wants to accept the reality how the US Mafia has taken over ticket sales and the live music experience. They herd ticket holders into overcrowded venues like cattle. You couldn't pay me to attend a Travis Scott concert with its deafening PA, then he heavily relies on auto tune, but I might have given a chance as studio artist, until ten kids got suffocated to death at his Astroworld concert, being squashed together worse than cattle. With the mafia taking over on the festival circuit, we don't know what tragedy might befall even at a Lana concert! And, I can't bear to watch. I'm out. Compare the 2018 Lalopallooza Multishow. You can hear the band well, but Lana's voice is the star. Not at this past week's Mita Festival! All cylinders were firing except Lana's mic and amplification.

This post was a rollercoaster.

IMG-7960.jpg

16 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

I’ve seen parts of the performance and I feel a bit disappointed. The mic wasn’t good so all I heard was the crowd and instrumental. When she was dancing around and singing she didn’t sound great. When she sat still and sang like for Candy Necklace she sounded better. I was hoping there wouldn’t be the two backup dancers and now there are six… I don’t see how they fit with the songs. 

The backup dancers make her feel more comfortable as they are close friends of Lana’s. I just watched Florences performance and she sings absolutely perfect almost, I know she has a different voice but she knocks Lana out of the water in terms of a performer.

I think we just have to face the fact Lana just isn’t great at large concerts. I’ve been saying for awhile, but  she suits small venues where everyone is sat down and shuts the fuck up,  so you can actually hear her delicate voice and she can take her time. But she has too many fans desperate to see her. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Cant deny that I was a bit dissapointed at how they did her so dirty with that sound system and everything looked so tacky, i barely hear anything from her, playback was too fucking loud and all i heard was the audience WHEN SHE SERVED VOCALS. Idk how things went when ur right there at the festival to see her but at least thats what i get from the livestream, they did not did a very good job. Also, maybe sum technical issues occured so she was late for her actual set, she had to cut down a lot of songs for the setlist, and she couldnt sing full for most of the songs performed as well.

Im glad she was happy and enjoying the whole set regardless, I know Lana will find the oomph and get back to her love of performing on stage again after more than 3 years of no touring. And hope they will do a better job for her set in Sao Paolo this week.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Cant deny that I was a bit dissapointed at how they did her so dirty with that sound system and everything looked so tacky, i barely hear anything from her, playback was too fucking loud and all i heard was the audience WHEN SHE SERVED VOCALS. Idk how things went when ur right there at the festival to see her but at least thats what i get from the livestream, they did not did a very good job.

Im glad she was happy and enjoying the whole set regardless, I know Lana will find the oomph and get back to her love of performing on stage again after more than 3 years of no touring. And hope they will do a better job for her set in Sao Paolo this week.

Sao Paolo will be incredible if they take the time to fix the audio problems- I’ve never known a livestream show where the crowd is heard above the performed, they may be loud but surely there’s a solution lol

if it’s like that at BST I’ll cry whilst I’m not on barrier cos I’m sat up a height in the accessible area :icant:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

19 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’ve never known a livestream show where the crowd is heard above the performed, they may be loud but surely there’s a solution lol

Maybe the screams is exactly what her mic picked up and they really WERE that loud and there's nothing they could do about it? Can't wrap my head around it either

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

4 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think we just have to face the fact Lana just isn’t great at large concerts. I’ve been saying for awhile, but  she suits small venues where everyone is sat down and shuts the fuck up,  so you can actually hear her delicate voice and she can take her time. But she has too many fans desperate to see her. 

No. Lolapalooza 2018 in Brasil Lana was mic'd right! Listen to the quality of Lana's voice on the sha la la la la and the trill at the end as she improvises at the beginning of White Mustang . . . in front of 150,000 in the audience? I remember reading . . . There were 300,000 tickets sold for that year.

Lana's voice was recorded properly for Multishow at the 2018 Lolapalooza, example, above ^^.!

That year, Lana had master live sound engineer Kevin Madigan. It is so interesting to me, I read all about him! He is Front of House, mixing and recording engineer, in front of a tour console for two decades . . . I don't know if he specifically was at that Lans's Lolapalooza Brasil, but it sounds like it! He was in charge at the US leg of LA to the Moon. It got great reviews. The Toronto Star reviewer said it is only huge sports hall concert he left and his ears weren't ringing!

On 5/29/2023 at 12:32 AM, That Venice Bitch said:

i have never done that myself! the majority of the live performances files on my site were collected and organized by @TheBoss

depending on the source, it’s possible they come split up? i have absolutely no idea and i suppose i should know :rip:

Here's an M4A album if anyone is wondering hehe https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G9wyGQohpn8DMFbwvdN27RYirMPqMEcq?usp=sharing

8nl2OpX.png

I don’t think it’s fair to keep on blaming the festivals when this has happened to all her professionally recorded festivals/performances since NFR era.

Its clearly Lanas team not setting her mic/ setting up in a way that suits her because what you are hearing is her voice without the dozens of added layers of playback. Additionally she just doesn’t really put strength into her vocal performances like BTD despite its era pitchiness   🤷‍♀️ 

the live arrangement of the grants is so beautiful i really wish the released had that added electric guitar:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・