Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I don’t think it’s fair to keep on blaming the festivals when this has happened to all her professionally recorded festivals/performances since NFR era.

Its clearly Lanas team not setting her mic/ setting up in a way that suits her because what you are hearing is her voice without the dozens of added layers of playback. Additionally she just doesn’t really put strength into her vocal performances like BTD despite its era pitchiness   🤷‍♀️ 

I don’t know of any professionally recorded performances NFR and after. The only one I can think of is the Sacramento one that was recorded from the mic feed and to me that one sounds great. I also listened to several fan recordings of performances from the NFR tour and she sounds great in all of them and the backing track is not overpowering her voice. I have found this to be mostly an issue with shitty livestreams. The 2018 Lollapalooza livestreams also sound shitty to me if I have to be fair. 

I loved the show but they need to up Lana’s mic it’s so low the playback is so high, like diet Mountain Dew is a bit of a joke can’t even hear her. They added so much new playback in born to die I don’t think it’s needed and in Blue Jeans there’s more. Also summertime sadness when the tempo changes near the end the playback is way too loud. It’s annoying cause she can sing great live and it didn’t do her justice. Songs for example Arcadia though she sounded amazing. Also got to factor in it was her first show in nearly 4 years so hopefully this weekend it’ll be better

I haven't watched the show in full but from the individual songs I've seen, I'm loving how much fun she seems to be having. I know she's still really nervous, and you can tell it, but she seems to be really feeling the music and I like the little facial expressions she did. I hope as she does more of these shows this summer she gets even more comfortable. Can't wait to see her in London and at Outside Lands.

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

Someone should run the entire show through an AI (like Moises or one of those similar ones) to try to separate her live vocal from everything else and then amplify it, it wouldn't be hard at all just a bit time consuming bc you'd probs have to do it in sections (per song)

7 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

she was singing the whole time but it sounded like she was fighting the backtrack to be louder, it still ate tho 

It's happened again and again tour after tour she needs to get a grip :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

19 hours ago, Louise said:

No. Lolapalooza 2018 in Brasil Lana was mic'd right! Listen to the quality of Lana's voice on the sha la la la la and the trill at the end as she improvises at the beginning of White Mustang . . . in front of 150,000 in the audience? I remember reading . . . There were 300,000 tickets sold for that year.

Lana's voice was recorded properly for Multishow at the 2018 Lolapalooza, example, above ^^.!

That year, Lana had master live sound engineer Kevin Madigan. It is so interesting to me, I read all about him! He is Front of House, mixing and recording engineer, in front of a tour console for two decades . . . I don't know if he specifically was at that Lans's Lolapalooza Brasil, but it sounds like it! He was in charge at the US leg of LA to the Moon. It got great reviews. The Toronto Star reviewer said it is only huge sports hall concert he left and his ears weren't ringing!

Yes this was one of her best concerts, but she can’t perform consistently well. As she’s mostly nervous. I don’t think it’s always mic problems although those don’t help. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

I don’t know of any professionally recorded performances NFR and after. The only one I can think of is the Sacramento one that was recorded from the mic feed and to me that one sounds great. I also listened to several fan recordings of performances from the NFR tour and she sounds great in all of them and the backing track is not overpowering her voice. I have found this to be mostly an issue with shitty livestreams. The 2018 Lollapalooza livestreams also sound shitty to me if I have to be fair. 

There’s the bbc one which is pretty mediocre 

I still haven't recovered from this, and I wasn't even there lol I actually felt like I went to the show though bc the experience last weekend was so exciting

She brings me so much joy, and I'm proud to be a longtime fan

<3

I really hope the audio for next weeks stream is better. The music itself is so low on the Rio stream coupled with all the other problems it makes it almost unlistenable. What’s with the music being quieter than the audience? :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Oh lana’s gonna be so PISSED 

the hashtags :dafuq: I think this is his last ever show 

37957849-88-C4-4566-809-B-1-C00-C432-EAA

this asshole just deleted his post. I hope he gets fired.

I never felt so upset and attacked by a random white american before. I hope he gets a new iphone and choke on it I don't fucking care this is extremely upsetting

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

oh he actually just deactivated his account. what a fucking coward

I can't believe I even commented on his initial post about the show thanking him for his work

tulla-luana-tulla.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

anyways, do you think who stole his phone will leak zodiac :xgiggle:

unfortunately his phone is probably being resold already as we speak 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

37 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Oh lana’s gonna be so PISSED 

the hashtags :dafuq: I think this is his last ever show 

37957849-88-C4-4566-809-B-1-C00-C432-EAA

i'm confused, is this lana's bandmate?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing