Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

since it seems unlikely that she’ll ever remove btd songs from the setlist, she should at least replace blue jeans with million dollar man. imagine a mdm/dealer medley people would die. and i know she’s made fun of her mdm vocals but i think as this performance shows, specifically the second chorus (which is my favourite mdm performance EVER)

she can belt out the chorus without being too extra or silly. 

She's def doing a "greatest hits" type setlist for a festival if not the tour too:um2:

so here is my realistic setlist

1. Born to Die

2. Blue Jeans

3.Video Games

4.Change/Young and Beautiful/ Ride (I like this medley but I wish she would replace Change with Love or Get Free if she wants to keep it a LFL song:crai:)

5. Thunder (or Dealer but something tells me she won't)

6. Doin Time

7. Venice Bitch

8. Summertime Sadness

9.  Cotcc

10. Mariners Apartment Complex

11. Ultraviolence

12. Off to the Races

13. DYK (or maybe American Whore or Taco Truck x Vb to make a mashup with Venice Bitch for the last song)

I genuinely don't believe she will play more than 2 songs each from Cotcc and BB, for one she doesn't really seem to like those albums very much, and they aren't really festival material. she lovesss singing her heart out to those BTD songs:icant:

Also this isn't really in a specific order just tracks I think she will play

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

im gonna kms. gosh this is such a terrible time for me economically for  her to randomly come to south america. i hope (if she comes to my city) she announces in march... :(

Unbelievable with Lana's concerts in Brazil. I still don't know if they will be televised, but Lana's concerts in Brazil are always good because they are so passionate. The audience is warm, sings along with her and makes a lot of noise. She leaves feeling like a rockstar.

Everyone calm doen and start planning how to get to Sao Paulo 

I'm chartering a boat from Australia and then we shall dock on the west coast of South America and trek through the Amazon to reach our destination 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just bought my ticket to see her in São Paulo and I’m so excited! I already missed the last two concerts here, so this will be my first time ever seeing her live. I already cried after I bought the ticket, even tho it isn’t the premium ticket I finally will have the chance to see the woman who saved my life sing some of favorite songs live! 

Shame it will be in such a shitty venue (as if we can even call that a venue!)

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

57 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Just bought my ticket to see her in São Paulo and I’m so excited! I already missed the last two concerts here, so this will be my first time ever seeing her live. I already cried after I bought the ticket, even tho it isn’t the premium ticket I finally will have the chance to see the woman who saved my life sing some of favorite songs live! 

1 hour ago, Cacciatore said:

not me buying tickets for the wrong date is2g :oprah:

Just a reminder to my friends in here: the way thar eventim charged us for the service tax is illegal. You can sue them to get your money back💞

btw i bought the premium pit and IM MAD on how expensive it was

1 hour ago, Dreamboy said:

I cried too!!! I'm going GA as well bestie. VIP tickets... NOT in this economy

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

16 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I hope someone records this show. I def can't get to Brazil but I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.

I really hope there will be a livestream! I'll wanna watch it again at home

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, marryingkind said:

Just a reminder to my friends in here: the way thar eventim charged us for the service tax is illegal. You can sue them to get your money back💞

btw i bought the premium pit and IM MAD on how expensive it was

Didn’t knew that, interesting… gonna check it out, cause the way they charge us is simply absurd!

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791