Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

I love Lana and all but I can't sit through another livestream of one of her shows where all I can see is the backs of people's heads and all I can hear is the person livestreaming screaming crying and throwing up 

imageproxy.jpg

the fact that this may be a 2023 lana concert without any proper/professional/high quality footage... we're going back to 2009... boarding school and hundred dollar bill performances CONFIRMED! giphy.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

this person needs to turn the comments off otherwise the livestream will be way worse quality/laggy :crossed:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I just wanna know the setlist please… I won’t see fucked up livestreams. My bet is that she’s doing just a few changes on the setlist such as including Cinnamon Girl

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the fact that this may be a 2023 lana concert without any proper/professional/high quality footage... we're going back to 2009... boarding school and hundred dollar bill performances CONFIRMED!

When she opens the set with Trash Magic then what :party::noparty:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the fact that this may be a 2023 lana concert without any proper/professional/high quality footage... we're going back to 2009... boarding school and hundred dollar bill performances CONFIRMED!

Well technically we got the first show, but I was expecting more from the second show with less mistakes :smh: