Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Can't people ask for a refund if the show happens to be cut very short? That wouldn't look good for Lana either.

I guess they can ask but I doubt it would be fulfilled. If MITA can't afford to pay the overtime fine they definitely can't afford to refund everyones tickets. Also fairly positive the terms and conditions of the MITA tickets (like every festivals tickets) say something like "MITA reserves the right to change XYZ terms without prior notice" which would legally make them not required to do anything. Pushback wouldn't matter to them because they aren't a huge organization like Glastonbury, Coachella, etc

6 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

people booed her in rio as well lol can't really blame them bc lana wants to be late but everyone out there is waiting on their feet and quite frankly it hurts to be there standing!

We didn’t boo at Lana at all in Rio, we booed at a girl who was standing on the shoulders of her father someone and it took a while for her to get down 

Just now, bia said:

We didn’t boo at Lana at all in Rio, we booed at a girl who was standing on the shoulders of her father someone and it took a while for her to get down 

i was there hun rio boo did boo for lana lateness and then booed this girl in the crowd for being silly