Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

Yeah, she does seem like something happened or she’s in a mood.. she sounds and looks amazing though! Blue Jeans now.

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

anyone watching on @misturapop he just said this will be the last song he will record :defeated:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, racecar said:

FxvTgwGXgAEeh5B?format=jpg&name=4096x409
HQ pic from tonight! 

I'm not crazy about this dress for some reason, dunno why she wore it twice, and only wore it for one song this time. Idk what this dress has to do with a&w

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I bet Lana is tired. Two huge shows in such close proximity after a few years of not performing. Traveling and dealing with fans every day. And she’s not 26 anymore, I mean god, she’s still young but it’s definitely different. 

"Thank you for singing all my songs with me. I can't believe it's been 10 years since that one." :wowcry:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Fallible Deity said:

I bet Lana is tired. Two huge shows in such close proximity after a few years of not performing. Traveling and dealing with fans every day. And she’s not 26 anymore, I mean god, she’s still young but it’s definitely different. 

touring for her has always been hard too…. she’s said it a lot. and let’s face it she is getting a little older and can’t handle constant shows, traveling for months in a tour bus. it’s just unhealthy. i think she’s trying to take care of herself a little better