Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

“I’ll tell you something… the stories here are fucking incredible” or something like that. Now it’s NFR. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Wait, if Chuck's live on IG... Then she isn't professionally recording the show? :stareney:

Sounds about right 😕

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Just now, hayden del rey said:

touring for her has always been hard too…. she’s said it a lot. and let’s face it she is getting a little older and can’t handle constant shows, traveling for months in a tour bus. it’s just unhealthy. i think she’s trying to take care of herself a little better

Yeah exactly, she’s never been crazy about touring. She didn’t even want to at the beginning of her career right? Well. I’d be fine with her just putting out music and not touring. 

Just now, Fallible Deity said:

Yeah exactly, she’s never been crazy about touring. She didn’t even want to at the beginning of her career right? Well. I’d be fine with her just putting out music and not touring. 

exactly, from the start she didn’t wanna be seen as a “touring pop artist” (emphasis on pop, she hated being called pop music). she rocks, i love everything about her