Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

2 minutes ago, Fallible Deity said:

Yeah exactly, she’s never been crazy about touring. She didn’t even want to at the beginning of her career right? Well. I’d be fine with her just putting out music and not touring. 

i wouldn’t mind either. would love to see her sing live but only if it’s something that genuinely makes her happy!

Just now, alinawinters said:

i wouldn’t mind either. would love to see her sing live but only if it’s something that genuinely makes her happy!

Yep same! Even if she just did little livestreams from home singing. Actually I would LOVE that

The dancers running around before UV is so funny. Ok, here we go with UV! I thought she didn’t like singing “he hit me” anymore, but she did last time and now? She sounded really sad on “he used to call me poison”.

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

:thumb3:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

21 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

something happened backstage, Lana looks sad.

16 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Lana looks so pretty 🤤 I love this dress

However, if she was so late, why did she even do an outfit change in the first place? She should have just came out in that dress... I also wanna know why she was so late. I don't understand. You're the last performer of the night and you complained last time about not finishing her two songs. I know she's aware of the time. There's no reason to be so late.

But she still looks amazing, wish I could hear her over all the screams, and I wish she would switch up the set list a little

13 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

it’s just weird… less energy and she just seems upset, throwing everything off. a sad performer always ruins the mood of the whole set

Do you think Lana let Will the stage manager go right before the show? He's on contract. I do not know what the legalities are . . .

This person tweets frequently (I don't have IG account)