Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

54 minutes ago, lvrdve said:

I missed the live, did we get to hear bittersweet or her outro this time?

no bittersweet even though she was given extra time after being late, but we did get to hear the outro which was quite an anticlimax

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

53 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

waiting for the professional recording to be leaked. :blush3:

When it randomly pops online 6 years later like the Outside Lands one :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

17 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I’m sorry why are people bashing this show? From what I’ve seen her vocals are better and you can actually hear her and I get that the set list is a bummer but so was it in the first show. 

Her vocals are more audible.

2 hours ago, emliqua said:

Mita posted a video about Lana on their IG, and the comments are ROUGH. Not towards Lana but just about how awful the festival was in general. Horrible bathrooms, over crowded, rude staff, not enough water, people fainting, I feel so bad for all of them 

I can confirm all of this. Me and many others went in thinking our dreams would come true but it was a nightmare. Such an amareur shit show of a festival. On top of everything people said in these comments EVERY show had sound issues. I could barely hear anything when artists were talking in between songs

It HAS to have been a nice show! Brazil fans come through - uploads start showing up on yt. This one, even though it's singalong, shows the cool vibe, how the audience is enjoying, the pretty stage and costumes . . . When the drum kicks into high gear at 3:30 for the build to the climax, then the ladies stand up to improvise on the finale, it is gorgeous!

So sad there isn’t an official dream of this.. from all those shitty LQ lives she sounds so good and seems like the mic issues were resolved?? Like even though it’s a live I can actually hear her singing this time!

And she looked beautiful as ever :flutter:

hopefully MITA give us the goods and put that recording on YouTube! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Lana enacting sniffing coke when she sang the line let's go get high in btd then laughing at herself is iconicity

(not sure why the person who posted this felt the need to verbalize "check out this cool Lana Del Rey related short before the clip but)

5 hours ago, drugmunny said:

vocals were amazing her stage presence was not superb or anything but idk...i feel for her. expectations are so high and she's under so much pressure. I just think about the fact she never really wanted to be a performer, & give her the benefit of the doubt that she is trying her best. I really can't imagine the stress & anxiety of these kinds of engagements on someone so introverted. she's probably so tired

I'm not saying you're wrong, but is this an excuse for her? She's being paid a lot of money for these concerts and nobody forces her to tour I believe. People are allowed to have expectations, she's not doing this for free.

I mean people here noticed she was off because we are very familiar with her demeanour and stuff

I doubt the majority of fans at the show had any idea, though

I just think that she finds performing stressful. Remember the account of how she threw a plate at the stage manager (actually if that was the xenophobic stage manager, I fully support)

I can imagine that no matter how many times she does those big shows, there would still be nerves and stress. I mean she literally has thousands of people analysing how she looks and what she sounds like. I don't think I'd ever get used to that no matter how many shows I did

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, alinawinters said:

thats what I thought. I think some people just can’t differentiate between jack and charlie which is 💀

Lmao that's probably it, even though I saw a clip of Ben streaming on IG while Charlie was getting the tat and there was also Donoghue in the background talking with ppl

Anyway, I saw a lot of people on Reddit criticizing her because they're 100% sure she was late bc of this... :erm:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean people here noticed she was off because we are very familiar with her demeanour and stuff

I doubt the majority of fans at the show had any idea, though

I just think that she finds performing stressful. Remember the account of how she threw a plate at the stage manager (actually if that was the xenophobic stage manager, I fully support)

I can imagine that no matter how many times she does those big shows, there would still be nerves and stress. I mean she literally has thousands of people analysing how she looks and what she sounds like. I don't think I'd ever get used to that no matter how many shows I did

yes I was just thinking about this, but also I can tell something was really off, like more than the normal amount. you’d think she would be like this during her first show a week ago but she seemed perfectly fine last week (aside from the nerves at the beginning of the show). this time around she was 40 minutes late, sounded nervous, was slurring her speech when she’d talk to the audience etc. I’m guessing this has to do with the stalker situation that happened in rio  and I really do hope she’s okay, I was literally on the edge of my seat because there were a few moments in the show where I thought she was gonna cry