Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

13 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

I’m guessing this has to do with the stalker situation that happened in rio

I- what?

Considering her past history with creeps at shows (the guy in Florida and the guy in Europe who got onto the stage and hugged her) it's not at all surprising that she'd feel worried at the best of times, but if there was an issue in Rio then that explains a lot

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

30 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I- what?

Considering her past history with creeps at shows (the guy in Florida and the guy in Europe who got onto the stage and hugged her) it's not at all surprising that she'd feel worried at the best of times, but if there was an issue in Rio then that explains a lot

yep, from what i’ve heard a guy that had already met her a couple of times in rio came up to her and told her he was stalking her :facepalm: the police intervened obviously and when she got to sao paulo, she had to leave the airport through the air force base because tons of fans were waiting for her there. it’s a scary world

3 hours ago, SourCandy said:

I can confirm all of this. Me and many others went in thinking our dreams would come true but it was a nightmare. Such an amareur shit show of a festival. On top of everything people said in these comments EVERY show had sound issues. I could barely hear anything when artists were talking in between songs

This is what happens everytime a festival isn't thrown by a big organizer. Like I understand the big organizations have all these issues but like - festivals need huge money, and huge money comes with certain compromises idk  :um3:

I’m honestly over the gays, requesting Cinnamon (which doesn’t translate half as well live) and Get Free of all songs as if six years later there’s the majority of Chemtrails and BB that have NEVER been performed. Imagine the collapse if you just heard “I’m on the run, with you my sweet love” or “it’s dark but just a game” even Dealer ffs. 

19 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

yep, from what i’ve heard a guy that had already met her a couple of times in rio came up to her and told her he was stalking her :facepalm: the police intervened obviously and when she got to sao paulo, she had to leave the airport through the air force base because tons of fans were waiting for her there. it’s a scary world

Omg what, that’s scary :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

23 minutes ago, J03 said:

I’m honestly over the gays, requesting Cinnamon (which doesn’t translate half as well live) and Get Free of all songs as if six years later there’s the majority of Chemtrails and BB that have NEVER been performed. Imagine the collapse if you just heard “I’m on the run, with you my sweet love” or “it’s dark but just a game” even Dealer ffs. 

Cinnamon sounds amazing live. See the 2019 nfr tour videos. 

Fans actually requested living legend but lana said she couldn't remember the lyrics

34 minutes ago, J03 said:

if they asked for that lana probably wouldn’t do it lmao 

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

Disgust

It makes me so angry that these freaks feel entitled to her; she is a human being ffs

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm just gonna say it. She's obviously wearing a corset and it seems like it may be tiring her a bit. Her dress looks so tight.. fits beautifully, but not sure if it's best for a concert.. I think if Lana's already stressed over something like the stalker situation or even something seemingly small like a sound issue uncomfortable clothing would just amplify the stress x10 bc it makes u feel like u can't sing 

(obviously this is speculation but..)

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

Cinnamon sounds amazing live. See the 2019 nfr tour videos. 

Fans actually requested living legend but lana said she couldn't remember the lyrics

NFR tour performances aren’t it - she fails to hit a majority of the notes and leaves the crowd to sing the rest? São Paulo’s performance certainly didn’t elevate the song nor the set in any way. 

3 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

yes I was just thinking about this, but also I can tell something was really off, like more than the normal amount. you’d think she would be like this during her first show a week ago but she seemed perfectly fine last week (aside from the nerves at the beginning of the show). this time around she was 40 minutes late, sounded nervous, was slurring her speech when she’d talk to the audience etc. I’m guessing this has to do with the stalker situation that happened in rio  and I really do hope she’s okay, I was literally on the edge of my seat because there were a few moments in the show where I thought she was gonna cry

After watching the blue banisters live where she said she cried all day or something like that because of her chickens being disturbed by the paparazzi I honestly don’t think she is used to any of these “famous person” situations… Like she’s a REALLY sensitive person. I can completely relate and I would be losing my shit crying for hours backstage they’d need to put me on sedatives and drag me out to play (and this is even if I loved my fans and loved music).. honestly I feel for her and I’m not gonna hate on her for it. After candy necklace video it seems like she’s giving touring another ~mild~ try to decide the direction in which she wants to go 🤨 The whole “where do we go from here” ending and what not. I could be interpreting the situation completely wrong though 

As Taylor might say, Lana was weird but fuckin' beautiful. She seemed to alternate being sad/withdrawn and suddenly saying certain words or lines really loud and kind of angry (or maybe defiant?). A stalker would certainly explain it. Or something we don't know about. Anyway, she looked great and periodically sounded great, so there's no doubt she's still got it! :legend:

Acc to this setlist Bittersweet Anthem is just National Anthem, the end. :pft:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

10 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok Ocean Blvd with electric guitar was such an eat, I’m so obsessed 

The electric guitar elevates SO MANY DAMN SONGS that I will never understand for the life of me why Lana doesn't use it on her albums much anymore.

let me be who i'm meant to be

20 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

- Seriously I don’t understand why people ask songs she clearly doesn’t know the lyrics… scream something like black bathing suit or tulsa Jesus freak…

it's a 50/50 chance with her cause you'd assume she knew lyrics to get free but she literally knew like literal two words lmfao