Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

3 minutes ago, Runaway Bride said:

what's with lana stans and their obbsesion with get free and cinnamon girl:brandy:lana already performed these songs like 5049393939 times lmaoo😭😭imagine how we could've get let the light in or cotcc instead:trisha:

These two could have been so good :trisha:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I can’ttttt reading this thread :defeated:

I personally gave on the IG lives bc I couldn’t hear anything

some of y’all are so harsh to her

5 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I- what?

Considering her past history with creeps at shows (the guy in Florida and the guy in Europe who got onto the stage and hugged her) it's not at all surprising that she'd feel worried at the best of times, but if there was an issue in Rio then that explains a lot

4 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

yep, from what i’ve heard a guy that had already met her a couple of times in rio came up to her and told her he was stalking her :facepalm: the police intervened obviously and when she got to sao paulo, she had to leave the airport through the air force base because tons of fans were waiting for her there. it’s a scary world

Yeah apparently it was the guy with the orange hair

36 minutes ago, Runaway Bride said:

what's with lana stans and their obbsesion with get free and cinnamon girl:brandy:lana already performed these songs like 5049393939 times lmaoo😭😭imagine how we could've get let the light in or cotcc instead:trisha:

COCC title track is esp crazy, she needs to do it so bad

Cinnamon and Get Free are great and it was a very special moment on the show. The crowd went CRAZY as soon as she started singing Cinnamon Girl, it was a great moment.

I don't get her obsession with Bartender though. It's a cute song but she has a million better songs to perform (and lowkey wish she performed something else instead of Arcadia)

On 6/4/2023 at 11:33 AM, SourCandy said:

Cinnamon and Get Free are great and it was a very special moment on the show. The crowd went CRAZY as soon as she started singing Cinnamon Girl, it was a great moment.

I don't get her obsession with Bartender though. It's a cute song but she has a million better songs to perform (and lowkey wish she performed something else instead of Arcadia)

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

How do I be knowing every word do every song and she can’t remember when she literally wrote them

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

- Seriously I don’t understand why people ask songs she clearly doesn’t know the lyrics… scream something like black bathing suit or tulsa Jesus freak…

I don't know why this is such a returning issue with Lana. You don't know your own lyrics?  Fine. When the crowd asked obscure songs from Adele, she just opened up her phone, looked up the lyrics and went ahead with the performance and everyone still appreciated her performance. We are in 2023, it is not that hard. She could even ask one of her backup dancers to assist with that if she required it.

If the orange hair guy truly was the stalker, I don’t know if I find Lana to be incredibly generous or plain stupid for giving him a hug. Either way, I still admire her a lot, I don’t know if I’d be able to hug a stalker. :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

9 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

If the orange hair guy truly was the stalker, I don’t know if I find Lana to be incredibly generous or plain stupid for giving him a hug. Either way, I still admire her a lot, I don’t know if I’d be able to hug a stalker. :defeated:

the hugging picture was taken the day of her arrival to brazil and after that he started following her around everywhere :deadbanana: god i really wish she didn’t have to deal with nutcases like this one

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

the hugging picture was taken the day of her arrival to brazil and after that he started following her around everywhere :deadbanana: god i really wish she didn’t have to deal with nutcases like this one

Oh ok, that kinda makes sense, I guess she just didn’t know about it and thought he was just a normal fan/stan. :poordat: 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

omg she was wearing another customized jacket with an LDR Village design on it (similar to the DNC one lol) maybe this will remind her of DNC and she'll finally reveal what it means :creepna3:

20230604-113241.jpg