Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

7 hours ago, trailer park said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but is this an excuse for her? She's being paid a lot of money for these concerts and nobody forces her to tour I believe. People are allowed to have expectations, she's not doing this for free.

I sympathize with both her and the audience. 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

16 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Oh ok, that kinda makes sense, I guess she just didn’t know about it and thought he was just a normal fan/stan. :poordat: 

yeah : ( 

she’s so sweet to everybody and it can really backfire sometimes

I don’t know why nobody mentions that she cut the “My sister’s first born child” part from The Grants?

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

I don’t know why nobody mentions that she cut the “My sister’s first born child” part from The Grants?

probably because she would have to sing "my grandmother's last smile" too and i don't think that's comfortable to sing in front of 20k people 

I think it would be slay if she did taco truck X vb instead of just VB. She should add chemtrails title track and either DBJAG or TJF. 

im really curious to see if her set list will change when she performs in the US especially at the Newport Folk Festival. 

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I think it would be slay if she did taco truck X vb instead of just VB. She should add chemtrails title track and either DBJAG or TJF. 

im really curious to see if her set list will change when she performs in the US especially at the Newport Folk Festival. 

I’m hoping it’ll be bigger for the stadium show I really wanna hear cotcc live

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

why isn't she doing Dealer is the real question? thats the fan favorite right there

i really wanna see what she would do with it live

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

why isn't she doing Dealer is the real question? thats the fan favorite right there

i think thatd be so difficult gor her to perform live. theres no way she’d feel comfortable screaming into the mic

11 hours ago, Louise said:

Lana's voice stands out more from this recording of The Grants. But, you have to listen on twitter.

On the verse she uses a tone lower than the one used in the recorded song, kinda btd-ish, and then she goes very high with the pre chorus. Sou beautiful :crying4:

bless lana, she’s so kind to her fans despite all the crazy stuff she’s been put through because of some of them (wouldn’t call them fans though)

and she seems to be so much more famous as of recent, more than she understands or can fully grasp i think. i mean, her streams are increasing daily and she’s selling out festivals and stadiums. i totally get why she’s nervous, and i hope theres nothing serious that’s affecting her alongside this 

:crai:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

3 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

COCC title track is esp crazy, she needs to do it so bad

i believe it was the one and only @PatentLeatherDoOver who once imagined/mentioned Lana performing COCC live and then transitioning to West Coast with the drums at the outro…. ever since then it has lived in my head rent fckn free :trisha:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

10 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

i believe it was the one and only @PatentLeatherDoOver who once imagined/mentioned Lana performing COCC live and then transitioning to West Coast with the drums at the outro…. ever since then it has lived in my head rent fckn free :trisha:

OMG, that would be so epic! I would die :trisha: Now it will be living my head rent free :crying2:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 hours ago, J03 said:

NFR tour performances aren’t it - she fails to hit a majority of the notes and leaves the crowd to sing the rest? São Paulo’s performance certainly didn’t elevate the song nor the set in any way. 

Wait until the US tour playing ballrooms with good acoustics. If properly mic'd the same set would reach its full potential. We had glimpses of its greatness, with the huge production, costumes, phenom background singers, and a couple new musicians in the mix.

It is good if I never meet Lana. If she is smoking a cigarette, I will grab it out of her mouth and drop it in Nicki's beer!

3 hours ago, WildMustang said:

I think the background vocals were much less loud at this concert tho!

Thanx for noticing! Maybe they pulled back to let Lana's voice shine more. I missed Melodye, Shikena & Voncielle's swelling chorus at the end of Ocean Blvd . . . that was there in Rio de Janeiro.

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

bless lana, she’s so kind to her fans despite all the crazy stuff she’s been put through because of some of them (wouldn’t call them fans though)

and she seems to be so much more famous as of recent, more than she understands or can fully grasp i think. i mean, her streams are increasing daily and she’s selling out festivals and stadiums. i totally get why she’s nervous, and i hope theres nothing serious that’s affecting her alongside this 

:crai:

Did she sack that stage manager / drum tech Will Whitney? In that case, they had to wing it or put a new stage manager in place. Did it play a part in the 40-minute delay, not having a stage manager? Or, a new one? From the snippets it looked like Lana and band did a great job!

2 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

we definitely need the Lanita verse asap