Elle

São Paulo, Brazil @ MITA Festival - June 3rd, 2023

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I would love to see a mixture of both:popcorn:

I mean sure play Video Games, Blue Jeans, West Coast, Ride we love them but if the majority of the setlist is still BTD/Paradise after she released four whole albums I'm gonna be pissed :nails:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

tbh i don’t give a fuck if she plays the entire born to die album all the way through im just excited for her to be on stage again. can’t wait to watch the livestream and see all those fans smiling faces and see her PERFORM again ugh. this is so surreal considering i wasnt sure if she was gonna do ANY shows any time soon. 

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

it better be

Lmfao everything I see those words I remember of Lana being pissed cause l4l leaked.

actually that whole teeet sequence was so iconic:

l4l leaked cya in a hour

u little fuckers

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Really shallow comment but I'm excited about her outfit :creepna2:

Unpopular opinion but I miss her Adidas era :hide: 

The adidas look at the house of blues where she sang MTWBT live for the first time was SO ICONIC ugh 

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Really shallow comment but I'm excited about her outfit :creepna2:

Unpopular opinion but I miss her Adidas era :hide: 

omg i'm scared about her outfits... i loved her for love and lemons dress era but the nfr zimmerman era only gave us like 3 good outfits. also the shein dress has me scared:eek3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

omg i'm scared about her outfits... i loved her for love and lemons dress era but the nfr zimmerman era only gave us like 3 good outfits. also the shein dress has me scared:eek3:

I miss the Paradise Tour dresses, they were so gorgeous plus the makeup was top notch 

1 minute ago, Dreamboy said:

I miss the Paradise Tour dresses, they were so gorgeous plus the makeup was top notch 

I hope she does the vintage dresses again, they were perfect:pray2: i think having bows in her hair like they are on the cover would be sooooo cute too

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Guys any idea when can can I get the tickets? I need to apply visa and process all the things and I will do it. Just give me an idea when I can purchase the tickets? Thank youuuu!!!

i think a show in sao paulo is such a perfect way to get lana back into being on stage again, she seems to absolutely love the crowds there :flutter:

my personal realistic setlist prediction:

Spoiler
  1. The Grants
  2. Born To Die
  3. Blue Jeans
  4. Candy Necklace
  5. Let Me Love You Like A Woman
  6. Arcadia
  7. National Anthem
  8. Paris, Texas
  9. Change / Black Beauty / Young and Beautiful / Ride
  10. Video Games
  11. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  12. West Coast
  13. Summertime Sadness
  14. Doin' Time
  15. Off To The Races
  16. Taco Truck X VB

or something to that effect :justride:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

The lineup has been released! She’ll be performing in São Paulo on the 3rd x

F291-B492-741-B-47-B9-A0-AD-962-C17-B9147-C BA3-B986-C-F165-430-F-B8-FA-2-D8-E881-FBA3-C

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 1/25/2023 at 7:17 AM, Bangbangkisskiss said:

I can’t believe this! Does anyone think a tour is coming? I don’t understand why Brasil only 

South America is usually part of a world tour, but the shows are announced by the festivals' official accounts! The same thing happened with the iconic Lollaplooza shows in 2018 (which were part of the LA To The Moon Tour) :oprah:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

This festival is taking place in one of the most dangerous areas in Sao Paulo and I swore to myself I'd never set foot in there... the things I do for Lana Del Rey is2g :oprah:

7 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

This festival is taking place in one of the most dangerous areas in Sao Paulo and I swore to myself I'd never set foot in there... the things I do for Lana Del Rey is2g :oprah:

Please be careful if you go. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Do tell, for us non Brazilians :popcorn:!

Well Sao Paulo in general is going through a very serious matter when it comes to public safety since the current mayor is a dumbass who doesn't know how to take care of a city, but things are worst in downtown SP and the show will take place there. Basically there's lots of reports of robbery and attacks around there, with thieves in bikes going left and right snatching things from people and even knife attacks. The only good thing about that place is the fact the subway is really close to the place where the festival is happening... I just hope public transportantion can accomodate everyone attending.

But for all the lanisters considering coming here for her concerts: go to Rio instead. Jockey Club is so so so much better.

Just now, Cacciatore said:

Well Sao Paulo in general is going through a very serious matter when it comes to public safety since the current mayor is a dumbass who doesn't know how to take care of a city, but things are worst in downtown SP and the show will take place there. Basically there's lots of reports of robbery and attacks around there, with thieves in bikes going left and right snatching things from people and even knife attacks. The only good thing about that place is the fact the subway is really close to the place where the festival is happening... I just hope public transportantion can accomodate everyone attending.

But for all the lanisters considering coming here for her concerts: go to Rio instead. Jockey Club is so so so much better.

Thank you for the explanation :),  sorry to hear about the subpar mayor and local theft :biblio:- people that attend should practice the safety method of wearing a crossbody bag (on the front). I've heard that helps a bit, makes it harder for people to steal from tourists :agree:. Hoping the city staff & transportation services will be on their best game to deal with the people attending the festival!