jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

besides small performances with her sister and nikki lane, when do you guys think she might do shows again? or do you think she ever will? :um:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i can FEEL a 2025 tour :twirls:

god i hope so 

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

i think she will eventually… maybe not any time soon though. there was that video from when she was talking to fans recently n someone asked when she would tour next and she said something like “i dont know i think i might just come around and visit instead of perform” n that kind of make me lose all hope lol 🥲

10 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

She's doing it right now!

has she been joining her throughout the whole tour? i thought it was only a couple shows

I believe she will announce tour dates next year for 2024, I don’t see why she would not tour again and her label will certainly want her to make a presence. It’s part of her contract to do tours and a huge source of revenue. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

As unnecessary as I find Alex and Ashley to be (on stage), Lana seems like she needs them with her up there for support and Alex is having a baby so I don't think it'll be any time soon, at least.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I believe she will announce tour dates next year for 2024, I don’t see why she would not tour again and her label will certainly want her to make a presence. It’s part of her contract to do tours and a huge source of revenue. 

honestly true it is a really important part of being a singer (esp with a label)

5 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Never. I can’t believe I got so lucky to see one of her last concerts ever here in Lisbon, summer of 2019. I got to see Venice Bitch live :xcry:

the way my dad saw her in 2019 but i never got the chance :rollin: