jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

3 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

I agree and I also hope she comes to Arizona. I live close to Arizona so I could easily drive or fly over there, i actually went there last year to celebrate my birthday! 🥰

How fun ! Overall, I don’t like AZ, but I will say there are some hidden gems :oic3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

if it's anything like her last tour, please don't waste those people's time lmfao

if she's gonna be performing like she was 2014-2018...take my money!! 

Her posting some of her old merch is a good sign to me !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

if it's anything like her last tour, please don't waste those people's time lmfao

Uhm what-

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475yar64thj5lv8fo9ki

3 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

How fun ! Overall, I don’t like AZ, but I will say there are some hidden gems :oic3:

ya i hate my state too lmao😭 but it was nice when I went cuz it was during the gem show which was fun and it’s warmer in tucson then it is here in utah so it was nice to be in the warmth and not the freezing cold! 

4 minutes ago, Motherdelreyy said:

Nice to see you here  :brows:

hey hun :kiss:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I saw her in Nashville, 2019 - And she was Phenomenal.

IMG-3521.jpg

4 minutes ago, Motherdelreyy said:

Uhm what-

Tired track list, she seemed like didn’t wanna be there half the time…i love her but we gotta be honest, that was not her best!  :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

7 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I saw her in Nashville, 2019 - And she was Phenomenal.

lucky! i saw some videos of that concert a while back and loved the black outfit 🥰

giphy.gif

instagram

9 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Tired track list, she seemed like didn’t wanna be there half the time…i love her but we gotta be honest, that was not her best!  :icant:

girlie what concerts did you see that were in 2019?? cuz many of the ones i watched were amazing

giphy.gif

instagram

Of course I would love for her to tour! If it happens normally it would be announced in line with the album release. For Lana normal means album release March/April, tour announcement November, tour beginning February 2024.

Sigh

Yes! She mentioned at some point in the past year or two that playing live w Nikki reignited her love of performing, plus I think this era is her first proper promoted album since NFR. I am so excited!

like everyone else I am hoping this time off from live performance/promotion will lead her to totally redo her setlist to reflect songs she feels passionate about playing (ie more recent records). If she doesn’t….I will obvs still go see her but I WILL be soooo disappointed.

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Yes! She mentioned at some point in the past year or two that playing live w Nikki reignited her love of performing, plus I think this era is her first proper promoted album since NFR. I am so excited!

like everyone else I am hoping this time off from live performance/promotion will lead her to totally redo her setlist to reflect songs she feels passionate about playing (ie more recent records). If she doesn’t….I will obvs still go see her but I WILL be soooo disappointed.

that’s such a good point! you’re so smart i totally forgot abt the whole nikki lane thing that she said

giphy.gif

instagram

i know i'm just clowning myself, but i can't stop thinking about an Ocean Blvd / BB / COCC World Tour... like imagine the lights go down and interlude - the trio starts playing and all you see is lana's silhouette behind a curtain dancing like she did in the mv. then it transitions to her singing, "your interest really made stacks..." a few times then it goes into BBS.... it would be so fun and sexy and iconic. :trisha: in reality, BTD will start playing and she just walks out. :toofloppy:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

7 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i know i'm just clowning myself, but i can't stop thinking about an Ocean Blvd / BB / COCC World Tour... like imagine the lights go down and interlude - the trio starts playing and all you see is lana's silhouette behind a curtain dancing like she did in the mv. then it transitions to her singing, "your interest really made stacks..." a few times then it goes into BBS.... it would be so fun and sexy and iconic. :trisha: in reality, BTD will start playing and she just walks out. :toofloppy:

this is a really cool idea you should pitch it to lana’s team:silly:

giphy.gif

instagram

22 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

So beautiful

And then we wake up :usrsney:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

This could be merged with this thread that was also recently created. :3

But I agree with @fishtails, I'm sure more dates will be added now that we know she'll perform in Brazil. I'm guessing festivals in Europe again (sadly... I'd like a concert hall tour, or arena tour, ~1 hour at festivals isn't enough for an artist like Lana) and their lineups should be revealed in these upcoming months. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I think she’ll def tour again eventually. Idk why people are so sure about how she’s never going to tour again it’s so weird to me.

i think most are just pessimistic knowing lana's track record lately. everything she's said about touring in the last few years wasn't positive. but i'm really hoping she gives us another LATTM-style tour again. :xcry:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose