Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Looking for new Moderators - Applications Closed

5 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i want to apply so bad but i’m scared :bebe:

I mean the worst that can happen is you don’t get chosen as will the majority of the applicants. You’re so valid though for feeling that way, but I would just do it. Kill those anxieties !♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

22 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I mean the worst that can happen is you don’t get chosen as will the majority of the applicants. You’re so valid though for feeling that way, but I would just do it. Kill those anxieties !♡ 

6 minutes ago, paris texas said:

do it

the absolute worst that could happen is that you don't get it :bebe:

you guys are so sweet i can’t even. :icant:

reminds me why i love this community so much and why i’ve been on lanaboards for so long. 

i’ll put one in tomorrow, see what happens. thanks for the kind words my babes :wub:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I believe in you bestie you can do it :bebe:

same goes for you omg :wave2::bebe:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

9 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

you guys are so sweet i can’t even. :icant:

reminds me why i love this community so much and why i’ve been on lanaboards for so long. 

i’ll put one in tomorrow, see what happens. thanks for the kind words my babes :wub:

same goes for you omg :wave2::bebe:

Sending you luv :kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Reminder that the applications are due tomorrow at midnight ET! If you’re interested in becoming a moderator and haven’t submitted your application yet, be sure to do so soon!

We’ve already received a lot of great applications, so I’m looking forward to adding some new happy helpers to our team! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

11 minutes ago, Elle said:

Reminder that the applications are due tomorrow at midnight ET! If you’re interested in becoming a moderator and haven’t submitted your application yet, be sure to do so soon!

We’ve already received a lot of great applications, so I’m looking forward to adding some new happy helpers to our team! Xx

have you changed your mind about the warning points thing yet?

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, baddisease said:

have you changed your mind about the warning points thing yet?

No, sorry xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I would actually really like to apply for this bc I love this community, have no WPs and think that having that bit of responsibility would help me on my sobriety journey BUT I also know im terrible at telling people off so I would be useless in that regard :omfg2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

6 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

I would actually really like to apply for this bc I love this community, have no WPs and think that having that bit of responsibility would help me on my sobriety journey BUT I also know im terrible at telling people off so I would be useless in that regard :omfg2:

please apply!!! you'll learn how to tell people off :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I just want to thank all moderators and supporters helping this site run, helping Elle to make LB a good place for us. The applicants, you are already got the job in our eyes, thank you for your courage. Can’t wait the results, let’s have fun! 

22 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I would be a good moderator in theory but a bad moderator in practice :smile:

Good luck to the applicants I'm sure there are some great options!

Do it!!! You're experienced and levelheaded enough I think. :party: