Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Looking for new Moderators - Applications Closed

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Do it!!! You're experienced and levelheaded enough I think.ย :party:

ย 

I agree! you should definitely apply @DCooperย you're always a reasonable force here I think you'll be a great mod

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

On 1/29/2023 at 12:43 AM, Elle said:

have not received any Warning Points since January 2022

this ruined all of my hopes

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Iโ€™d apply but I have a warningย point lol, I do have past mod experience though. But Iโ€™m sure there are better candidatesย 

I just checked your profile and you're still eligible since that Warning Point was back in 2019. Get one in!

3lfQEhw.png

if I became moderator the first thing id do is release the Frankenstein COCC Pre-Release/Random Lana Discussion thread that bitch is like the library of Alexandria THERE'S SOMETHING THEY'RE HIDING FROM USย :illuminataylor:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

I would actually really like to apply for this bc I love this community, have no WPs and think that having that bit of responsibility would help me on my sobriety journey BUT I also know im terrible at telling people off so I would be useless in that regardย :omfg2:

I feel like youโ€™d treat everyone with fairness!ย You have my support:diva:

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย 

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

I would actually really like to apply for this bc I love this community, have no WPs and think that having that bit of responsibility would help me on my sobriety journey BUT I also know im terrible at telling people off so I would be useless in that regardย :omfg2:

I support this!ย 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

25 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

if I became moderator the first thing id do is release the Frankenstein COCC Pre-Release/Random Lana Discussion thread that bitch is like the library of Alexandria THERE'S SOMETHING THEY'RE HIDING FROM USย :illuminataylor:

Have fun sorting out the off-topic posts inย that 1000+ something pages thread!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Have fun sorting out the off-topic posts inย that 1000+ something pages thread!

ย 

the war flashbacks y'all must have to this dayย 809084975642968084.gif?size=48&quality=l

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

3 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

you'd make a great mod! honestly if we could vote on mods i'd probably choose you honestly

you're very fair and you let people give their sides but you also don't tolerate nonsense and i think those are traits that are very good to have :true:

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif