Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Looking for new Moderators - Applications Closed

23 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Have fun sorting out the off-topic posts in that 1000+ something pages thread!

Honestly by this point cocc was over an era ago, is it really still relevant to be so strict with the off topic conversations in the thread? How many people truly read through whole prerelease threads :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

12 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

How does one scrub away 12 warning points? Asking for frend :mj:

i didn't know you could have that many :thumb3: i have 2 and i'll just keep those 2 no more tho pls :fabcat:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

45 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Honestly by this point cocc was over an era ago, is it really still relevant to be so strict with the off topic conversations in the thread? How many people truly read through whole prerelease threads :oprah3:

That's for Elle to answer. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Flowerbomb said:

How does one scrub away 12 warning points? Asking for frend :mj:

I have 6 WPs and would like to give them to you so I may be a mod.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’d rather kms

PLEASE IM DYING :thumb3:

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

they're all for participating in the gif-gates... :agree: 

..what is that ? Newer user alert :silly:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

14 hours ago, DCooper said:

Question for the mods: how much of a time commitment would you say it really is? 

Since it's a volunteer position, it's really just do as much as you can whenever you can! There's no strict schedule, just whenever you're available. For me, I do spend a lot of time cleaning through threads which can sometimes take hours if it's sorting through 100+ pages, but I do this willingly when I have time. I never want mod duties to interfere with actual life, so I'm very understanding when mods are unavailable for personal matters x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Since it's a volunteer position, it's really just do as much as you can whenever you can! There's no strict schedule, just whenever you're available. For me, I do spend a lot of time cleaning through threads which can sometimes take hours if it's sorting through 100+ pages, but I do this willingly when I have time. I never want mod duties to interfere with actual life, so I'm very understanding when mods are unavailable for personal matters x

Ive been on other forums where I've see moderators working in shifts so this is very generous!!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

5 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Made a very last minute decision to apply. I'd be so cute with that little moderator thing under my name :wub:

honestly it would be fitting especially when you’re already a major beacon of the fandom

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Thank you Elle!! 😊 

12 hours left to submit moderator applications if interested!

After talking with the team, we’re thinking we may even add 3 new mods as I’ve received so many great applications & we could use the help! 
After the deadline for submissions, the team and I will chat and deliberate to decide who our new mods will be, and hopefully by Monday or Tuesday at the latest we can have them all onboarded and ready to begin.

Very exited! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS