HeyBlueBaby

Lana songs you can’t listen to anymore and why?

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Arcadia came out on a bad day for me and ever since it’s been connected in my mind. Not that big of a loss tho since the song isn’t that good sksk

I was at my brother's wedding that day, so in turn it's somehow special to me.

Most of BB because it came out during the worst period of my recent life :krylie: even tho i used to love it at the time

And I used to think of my ex while I listened to Yes to Heaven, back when I was still in love with him. so it's kind of hard to listen to now

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

half of cocc and most of bb. cocc because it’s mostly boring and basically all of bb because the vocals are at times borderline unlistenable (arcadia) and again just plain boring. the abysmal production quality on half the songs doesn’t help either :smh:

Summertime Sadness, Dark Paradise, Born To Die (sometimes), cause it was so overplayed and my brain got bored after 10ish years. 

Terrance Loves You - I was pretty depressed when listening to this song, also the overall message and the hidden meaning made my cry. The song is so beautiful but I would rather skip it. 

Venice Bitch - The song is background music and I used to love playing it when chilling but now it's too boring even as a background song. 

Doin Time - I started listening to it again occasionally since it got viral on Tiktok but before that I avoided it because it reminds me of a heatwave during summer of 2019, me being stressed about exams and one of the most boring summers I had. The cats under my window were pissing and it smelled like death when it evaporated because of the heatwave. I couldn't sleep nor eat by how bad it was and didn't have windows facing in other directions. So Doin Time reminds me of cat piss. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Venice bitch

It came out in an overwhelming time in my life that I was heavily depressed and self destructive and also in love with the wrong person

So you know how that goes :bebe:

Every second of that song messes with my head and heart

And there are some songs that are sometimes really hard for me to listen to (cuz of the song itself) like sometimes I just immediately start to cry but I still listen to them

The one that I just can't listen to at all is venice bitch

I would love to revisit it and turn it into a new sweet beautiful experience but I just can't :trisha:

I can't even press play :trisha:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

video games cuz I broke up with my bf of 3 years who I thought was my soulmate almost a month ago and it makes me bawl my eyes out... LMAO :toofloppy:

also for a less sad and maybe a bit controversial reason, I usually skip hope is a dangerous thing when I listen to nfr bc I honestly dont like it much and by then I just want to listen to a different album lolol

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

the greatest... it reminds me of quite a depressing time, especially the lyrics "i guess i'm burnt out after all". i also struggle listening to pawn shop blues and beautiful people (the demo version) probably because of the subjects discussed.

this is a bummer, since i love the album, but i can hardly listen to the entirety of cocc, since it came out during quite a mundane, slow and upsetting/saddening time of my life :icant:

also, this maybe a bit off topic but - i love fuck it i love you, however, i cannot listen to the song without thinking of this one person, it happens basically every time the song comes on :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

11 hours ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

honestly there’s a lot because when i find a song i like i tend to obsess over it and listen to it constantly until i get sick of it and can’t hear it ever again so here’s my list:

-yes to heaven

-summertime sadness 

-young and beautiful 

-doin time

-sweet carolina 

-dealer 

-dark paradise 

-sad girl

- lmlylaw 

-you can be the boss

-in my feelings 

i know it’s really bad i have a seriously problem like i be obsessing over songs…

Omg same. For me, Summertime Sadness,  Dealer, Dark Paradise, and Heroin. I can listen to SS, DP, and Heroin now but I could not listen to them for a while because of how much i overplayed them 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Backfire:flutter: cuz it reminds me of one sweet time vibe of which i wanna save with that song:flutter:

a good part of nfr cuz it gives me a bit anxiety

and fucked my way up to the top cuz it kinda sends me to just a strange time of life

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y