Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana and Mina Mawson out for tea in Los Angeles, CA - January 29th, 2023

Today, Lana Del Rey spent time with her manager Ben Mawson and his mother Mina in Los Angeles, California.

52691436778_b532c229cb_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I think she just never took off the lashes :hide: eco-friendly queen

No you’re right… I think it’s just the Billboard mag makeup and she hasn’t washed her hair.

ahhhh never change Lana 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I think she just never took off the lashes :hide: eco-friendly queen

She def has full makeup on so I think it’s from the day of the shoot 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, lanasbottom said:

why is her photoshop always so messy :deadbanana: she loves the yass filter a bit too much 

jfjdke i was going to say she looked a lil faceapped but i thought maybe it was the lighting..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

jfjdke i was going to say she looked a lil faceapped but i thought maybe it was the lighting..

like why doesn’t she just ask someone professional to edit her pics like any other celebrity instead of doing it herself on her cracked iphone :air2:

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Tbh I don’t think she looks photoshopped I think the angle is weird… tho it’s funny to think Lana made Ben face app the photo before posting it :hide:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, lanasbottom said:

like why doesn’t she just ask someone professional to edit her pics like any other celebrity instead of doing it herself on her cracked iphone :air2:

She probably just uses the beauty sliders on her camera app :hide: she has such auntie energy I love her

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

why is her photoshop always so messy :deadbanana: she loves the yass filter a bit too much 

Ben posted this, could it be that the phone itself has some beauty filter? :eek: She sometimes looks yassified when others post photos of her but I didn't really notice it in her own photos.

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Oh bitch, it’s definitely yassified the house down boots but in a very Lana way. She prolly has the $5 facetune not the facetune 2.0 me thinks

8Qg234E.gif

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Ben posted this, could it be that the phone itself has some beauty filter? :eek: She sometimes looks yassified when others post photos of her but I didn't really notice it in her own photos.

true she also looked yassified on that pic in the football stadium he posted last year so yeah could be ben’s phone… or his bad editing skills :toofunny: