Elle

Lana to be awarded the Visionary Award at the Billboard Women in Music Awards - March 1st, 2023

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

Hmmm…. I haven’t caught up on anything but did anyone else notice a “fake” Lana trap account on ig that just posted a very convincing snap of the award show

No? @ ?

unnamed.gif

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

Hmmm…. I haven’t caught up on anything but did anyone else notice a “fake” Lana trap account on ig that just posted a very convincing snap of the award show

What's the @ :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, PARADIXO said:

um i'm super supportive of this show unlike most people here, i just don't see how latto is a superhouse lainey wilson is a rulebreaker. that's all, opinions...

well it just sounds like you’re putting these artists down which regardless of whether you fuck with their music or not, they are females in an industry which so often treats them poorly and so an event like this which is put on to give love and appreciation to women in music should be celebrated as such. 

no one on that stage tonight is a “basic artist” cause they all do a lot more than any of us. 

That Latto song is such a typical Dr. Luke production - it sounds like a more mediocre "Say So." Luke's formula seems to be running down....that was such a boring song and a boring performance. Doechii has been the only performance tonight that has been even remotely interesting and is actually really good lol

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

Just now, lilac heaven said:

you know you’re important when you’re the last awarded of the night

mhm gotta keep the viewership up 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Maybe I'm old, but I feel like the cohort of up-and-coming musicians in the 2020s has been missing that it factor of previous decades. :pft:

I was just thinking this too:bebe: