Elle

Lana to be awarded the Visionary Award at the Billboard Women in Music Awards - March 1st, 2023

8 minutes ago, jaesana said:

who were the bloggers she's talking about??? i need to know

alisha Marie, remi, and their friend Ollie. My niece who is 11Β loves and idolizes them. i hate the message they send to their fans with those credit card shopping videos. I tell my niece all the time that that is NOT normal or healthy financial habits πŸ™„ idk, I just don’t like the shallowness of it all!Β 

14 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Woke up feeling refreshed after last night. Later today I’ll watch what we missed. Karma fucked us the fuck up. Period. Β 

I totally feel this- after seeing all the content i feel a lot better lmao i'm actually glad we got to see most of her speech live and all of the videos and photos coming out are adorable

Β 

edit

Β 

So any update on the lil montage video?

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

personal rant incomingΒ :creepna2:

i think something that sticks with me- not just billboard but throughout the entirety of her career- is her unwavering authenticity and desire to constantly improve her craft. i'm an artistΒ (a visual artist, not a songwriter) and i find myself even after 11 years of listening to her i'm more and moreΒ inspired by lana's career because she's been told "no" so many times in her life and now she's at the fucking top. #1 inspiration

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

this is really cute seeing these vloggers freaking out over lana watching them and her referencing their past videosΒ :lmao::wub:Β ALISHA?!!?!??!Β 

Β 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

5 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

AKAΒ actuallyΒ came out in 2010. So technically 13 years ago:rip:. Still good speech.

Β 

and it was made in 2008 soΒ 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

16 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

this is really cute seeing these vloggers freaking out over lana watching them and her referencing their past videosΒ :lmao::wub:Β ALISHA?!!?!??!Β 

Β 

Β 

proud to be her stan. she's so nice :trisha:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

It was not released in 2008. She said when her record came out.

Lana giving a date that's only about a year off being accurate is virtually a miracle.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

10 hours ago, pin up galore said:

Β 

Β 

It's so funny to me how celebrities are out here watching youtubers' every video bshdf this was a cute moment

qfrWuBl.png

29 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Β The montage video

Β 

:trisha:Β my heart

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

4 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Β The montage video

omg so happyΒ we can finally see itΒ :trisha:

Β 

I do kinda wish they had shown music videos/songs from all of her albums and not just BTD but its still a good montageΒ 

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

not me only realizing now that when she said "to rose,Β staggeringly amazing" in her speech she was talking about rosalΓ­a

Β 

yessss so cute she has a nickname for rosalΓ­a!!! :trisha:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ