Elle

Lana to be awarded the Visionary Award at the Billboard Women in Music Awards - March 1st, 2023

:raven: When is she going to arrive? What’s she going to wear? Any interview? Small talk with other celebrities? Photos? Clips? Where’s she going to sit? With whom? What’s her speech? Any speech? A song to perform? An announcement? How does the award look? Any after party? This is so exciting!  Aaargh:angie:

9 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

:raven: When is she going to arrive? What’s she going to wear? Any interview? Small talk with other celebrities? Photos? Clips? Where’s she going to sit? With whom? What’s her speech? Any speech? A song to perform? An announcement? How does the award look? Any after party? This is so exciting!  Aaargh:angie:

she's taken pictures with SO many people last year... hope she wears smth other than shein this time around though. maybe blvd merch if she wants to go casual lol

47 minutes ago, World At War said:

she's taken pictures with SO many people last year... hope she wears smth other than shein this time around though. maybe blvd merch if she wants to go casual lol

I still think its funny how the dress she was wearing wasn't even from Shein, but the Shein knockoff was what people ended up finding first and they just ran with it :hide:

46 minutes ago, World At War said:

i think (hope) she’ll be styled lol … she seems to be a bit more formal this era (high budget shoots, etc) and she wore that red dress in december. 

1 hour ago, Morissetteus said:

I hope her and SZA get a pic together:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Didn’t sza drag her after QFTC :rip: 

Idk but if she did that’s more of a reason for them to talk and get a pic:trisha: I want people to make up with her:hide:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I could be totally misremembering I just thought I remembered her posting something about Lana after it :rip: I don’t actually know for sure 

oh now i wanna see the post , does anyone have the screenshot of it

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Didn’t sza drag her after QFTC :rip: 

I think only Doja said something publicly (and Ariana too in private based on what Lana said in one of the post qftc videos).

Zara Larsson also commented something for some reason but nobody really thinks about her and she wasn't even mentioned :thumb3:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think only Doja said something publicly (and Ariana too in private based on what Lana said in one of the post qftc videos).

Zara Larsson also commented something for some reason but nobody really thinks about her and she wasn't even mentioned :thumb3:

Oh I think you are right, I think I am thinking of doja cat :rip: 

anways let’s hope she plays a snippet of fingertips voice note from her phone for the audience during the speech! :true:

1 hour ago, World At War said:

Blvd mercy won’t work for the award show. And heck no to DNC jacket. If a jacket, maybe the Gucci one, remember anyone? :hooker:

FB54260-E-7-BDA-4-C51-AFC7-DD2-FB3-FB6-B

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

No that was another singer, can’t remember her name….

I think it was Doja Cat “gang sunk that dunker” whatever tf that meant… Kehlani might have as well but who gaf about her:air:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

sza did say all this actually, idk if i would consider it a "drag" but she was hurt, either way I'm sure she's over it by now,

I remember a Lana fan page posted a SS of her liking the vid of Lana where she says she's gna be at the award show so that seems positive

28989694-8371171-Speaking_out_SZA_is_taking_major_issue_with_some_of_the_points_m-a-35_1590790284882.jpg 28989690-8371171-Confused_Like_huh_Just_cause_meg_wears_latex_and_kehlani_got_tat-a-33_1590790284743.jpg

Idk Lana was wrong about question for the culture I don’t even think what SZA said was a drag she was just saying the truth… obviously Lana didn’t mean that though she was just ignorant of the subtext her message was giving off:pft: