Elle

Lana to be awarded the Visionary Award at the Billboard Women in Music Awards - March 1st, 2023

25 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Entertaining tonight will be interviewing lana tomorrow at the billboard event!! :trisha: they messaged a fan about a question they wanna ask lana and they’re question was about the tour :oprah2: I’m honestly so scared of her answer 

omg I'm nervous too but at least we'll get to know the answer soon :raven:

20 hours ago, lemonadedelrey said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but do we think she’s going to sing? I’m behind on all of this :crai:

Cat Power kind of insinuated that Lana was singing a while ago (and called it the Grammy's by accident)

one of my friends is going to the event and is wondering how people always are able to meet lana before and after? does anyone have any non stalker-ish tips?

Ok i think Lana might wear Mirror Palais because she wore it for the Interview photoshoot and the brand has a lot of dresses i think are her vibe:flutter: 

The billboard event seems more casual so I doubt she's going to wear a gown, here are my picks:brows:

286A2627_f7ecab66-573f-4883-ac8c-77771f4

286A1843copy_540x.jpg?v=1673895515

286A3827_540x.jpg?v=1673365634

Or possibly something custom like the wedding dress from the shoot!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ok i think Lana might wear Mirror Palais because she wore it for the Interview photoshoot and the brand has a lot of dresses i think are her vibe:flutter: 

The billboard event seems more casual so I doubt she's going to wear a gown, here are my picks:brows:

286A2627_f7ecab66-573f-4883-ac8c-77771f4

286A1843copy_540x.jpg?v=1673895515

286A3827_540x.jpg?v=1673365634

Or possibly something custom like the wedding dress from the shoot!

i doubt we're gonna get something that lingerie-esque.. i can def see a boob moment happening tho 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i doubt we're gonna get something that lingerie-esque.. i can def see a boob moment happening tho 

Idk it seems like her vibe for this era, however it's definitely wishful thinking:icant: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Entertainment tonight will be interviewing lana tomorrow at the billboard event!! :trisha: they messaged a fan about a question they wanna ask lana and they’re question was about the tour :oprah2: I’m honestly so scared of her answer 

SOMEONE BETTER HAVE ASKED ABOUT DNC 

4 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

So this will be on wednesday right?

I got it confused because in my timezone it's livestreaming at midnight:toofloppy:

just search up 7:30pm pst to [your timezone] :heart:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

So this will be on wednesday right?

I got it confused because in my timezone it's livestreaming at midnight:toofloppy:

yes wednesday evening, 7:30 PM pst is when the stream should be up and going 

3 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

just search up 7:30pm pst to [your timezone] :heart:

yup it's midnight

but it says "wednesday, 00:30, march 1st'' so I'm confused if it's thursday's midnight for me or the midnight that's happening in 3 minutes

I think it's tomorrow tho and I can't really explain it but thx :silly: waiting for tomorrow