Sign in to follow this  
DeadSeaOfMercury

Salem

Salem (sometimes stylized as S4LEM or SALEM) is an American electronic music band from Traverse City, Michigan. It was founded by Heather Marlatt, Jack Donoghue and John Holland. Salem is considered one of the pioneers of the witch house genre.

For @mintcrushmemory

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Does anybody have a "must listen" recommendation listen for them? I think I saw one posted in a different thread when rumors of them being together popped up :um2:

I’m sorta going through some of their stuff on Spotify, I really should be going to bed. I’ll post something cool if I find it…

EDIT:

I like this,

IMG-3521.jpg

On 1/30/2023 at 11:21 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Does anybody have a "must listen" recommendation listen for them? I think I saw one posted in a different thread when rumors of them being together popped up :um2:

Red River is my fave of their latest album :bop: Def check the album out it's really good!

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

their music is great I need to listen to them more only heard these 3 songs spotify recommended me so far:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i love salem so much.. i know that lb is a lana fansite, but jack being reduced to just "lanas bf" is kinda sad bc hes really talented. king night is one of my favorite albums ever and i dont get why they get hated on so much tbhh glad to see them get some representation on this site!

peiyha.gif