Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Husband Thief

Lana Del Rey - Marry Me (Concept Demo)

So, inspired by my own thread I decided to try and see how these two (Lust for Life final & Freak Like Me Too demo bridge) work together and OMG.

The bridge fits almost seamlessly onto the chorus of LFL! :trisha: It's obviously pretty rough, so don't expect a studio quality remix or something. :hillary: I used an AI remover to get an acapella of the FLMT bridge and put that onto the instrumental of the FLF chorus. A teenie tiny bit of speed adjustment was needed but other than that...NOTHING! Maybe if we manage to get our hands on the stems someday, I can make a more professional sounding version.

https://dbree.org/v/e39975

LMAOO i downloaded it, and 20 seconds in i forget i'm listening to a concept so when she said marry me for the first time i literally jumped :horror2: good job, i love it!! feels way fresh-er than the released version of lfl x

18 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Did this using @templeoflana solo edit. Sis, you got me thinking about this since I heard it.

OMG YAAASS This slaps even harder. The only annoying thing is that the "and a lust for life" part of the song has different chords, so it doesn't work that well. Still, I think this song could have been so much better had she written it as a simple and cute love song and kept the witchy OG LFL.