Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Nintendo Direct February 2023

There's going to be a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, at 5PM ET (2PM PT), announcing several games (potentially). Including one I really want: Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp

Nintendo Direct 2.8.2023 - Nintendo Official Site

giphy.gif

AHHHHHHH 20 MINUTES AWAY I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR FOR A DIRECT!!!!!!! :understand:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can't wait for BoTW 2 footage and Xenoblade 3 DLC!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

GAMEBOY, GAMEBOY ADVANCE, AHHHHHHHHHH

METROID PRIME REMASTERED I'M CRYING

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I was so happy to see they're FINALLY bringing new characters to Mario Kart. Like.. it was such a missed opportunity to not bring out new characters with each DLC wave. Thats the main reason I didn't buy the DLC, like yeah new tracks are awesome but new CHARACTERS?!?! :defeated:

But I still feel like they missed such a big opportunity with MK8 to make hella money. Bring out DLC alt outfits for characters, add a ton of characters for $5 each and id literally buy them all idc idc. Im excited to race as Birdooooo

anyway FANTASY LIFEEEE y'all omg im so hype for that game

now Im waiting for the pokemon livestream in a few weeks xxxx

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I was so happy to see they're FINALLY bringing new characters to Mario Kart. Like.. it was such a missed opportunity to not bring out new characters with each DLC wave. Thats the main reason I didn't buy the DLC, like yeah new tracks are awesome but new CHARACTERS?!?! :defeated:

But I still feel like they missed such a big opportunity with MK8 to make hella money. Bring out DLC alt outfits for characters, add a ton of characters for $5 each and id literally buy them all idc idc. Im excited to race as Birdooooo

anyway FANTASY LIFEEEE y'all omg im so hype for that game

now Im waiting for the pokemon livestream in a few weeks xxxx

that part :slay:

giphy.gif