Sign in to follow this  
Gravitate

The Last Of Us

i'm not really the biggest fan of this genre, BUT i watched the 1st episode and it was so good, even without knowing the reference cus i never played the video game or whatever it's based on

i'm gonna try to catch up asap. it reminds me of the walking dead (back when it was good)

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I've been really enjoying the show so far! I watched a playthrough of the game last year and its so cool how they re-created the scenes of the game almost perfectly in the show :true:

Episode 3 is definitely my favorite so far too

I just played the first game and dlc in the last week or so b4 I watch this and it was really good :true: loved the dlc shit was so sad my lil gay babies :poordat: im excited to watch 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I really like Pedro as Joel-a good casting choice.

Bella I’m still ambivalent about-she started off really awkward in her delivery in EP 1/2 but got better in 3 and 4 with more wit and less high pitched brat. I wished they coached her voice more because the game dialogue is not as good in a higher voice.

The series itself for me is very overhyped-the game is amazing-the Tv show is okay.

Its really slow and poorly paced, the story itself is engaging enough but take episode 4 for example-nothing happened in the span of 1hr 3 mins- it needs a proper story overseer.

They need more sequences between bandits and the infected- I know they want to showcase the emotional side but there’s not nearly enough new dialogue which is helping the story atm.