Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

her nose filler is dissolving

lieVbiu.jpg

ummmmmmm im so confused rn :deadbanana: I thought that strong nose bridge was part of her nose job. this pic makes it look like she was telling the truth when she said she never got a nose job :wtfney:

2 hours ago, urgirl said:

ummmmmmm im so confused rn :deadbanana: I thought that strong nose bridge was part of her nose job. this pic makes it look like she was telling the truth when she said she never got a nose job :wtfney:

I don't think she got a nose job; the filler straightened it out. Someone here had a diagram once but she's beautiful with or without it, so

Anyway um ... 

image0.jpg

image1.png

image0.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I don't think she got a nose job; the filler straightened it out. Someone here had a diagram once but she's beautiful with or without it, so

Anyway um ... 

image0.jpg

image1.png

image0.jpg

i thought these were recent before i looked at the date. i spun out into a reality where lana and jeffree star were beefing :rip: 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

9 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Anyway um ... 

image0.jpg

image1.png

image0.jpg

Not this...not this...

this poor man has to regret swiping right on her on bumble at this point. The lipsters need to leave him be

Starting to think that kim k wasn't the one who had to be worried about her man hooking up with jeffree :bebe:

Spoiler

(this is a joke, i really don't think anything like that happened between j* and clay, they were definitely friendly back then though lol)

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Starting to think that kim k wasn't the one who had to be worried about her man hooking up with jeffree :bebe:

Reveal hidden contents

(this is a joke, i really don't think anything like that happened between j* and clay, they were definitely friendly back then though lol)

he said “sitting in my undies on your couch”

:um2::um2::um2:

3 hours ago, Nobody said:

her nose filler is dissolving

lieVbiu.jpg

Yeah I think her pre-BTD nose job was nonsurgical then I think at some point in ~2017-2018 (after excessive filler) she just completely stopped. But I think what happens when you stop upkeeping filler is your face structure kinda changes bc of the stretched skin. Hence why she’s been looking different lately (still gorgeous obv). 

10 minutes ago, new gods said:

is a nonsurgical nose job just done with filler? i don't think her nose was done with filler cause it looked like the whole bone was shaved down or whatever

she could've got filler in her nose bridge which will make it look straight, giving the illusion that it's less big & "obvious"

Lana Del Ray Debuts National Anthem; Not That One! (listen)

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Instagram keeps putting edited photos of Lana on my exploring page and it's annoying. Why some stans have to photoshop her face in a skinnier body? That's disgusting

And some even dare to edit her face. What's the problem of accepting a celebrity on how they are? Beauty does not equal talent

Spoiler

I'm always complaining about Lana's fillers, but this is a completely different topic because the fillers are not her. It's just a beauty procedure that haven't been flattering her at all in the past years. It's not her real body/face

27 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Instagram keeps putting edited photos of Lana on my exploring page and it's annoying. Why some stans have to photoshop her face in a skinnier body? That's disgusting

And some even dare to edit her face. What's the problem of accepting a celebrity on how they are? Beauty does not equal talent

Hide contents

I'm always complaining about Lana's fillers, but this is a completely different topic because the fillers are not her. It's just a beauty procedure that haven't been flattering her at all in the past years

Or those tiktok/insta fan cams where they put images of Lana where she is basically unrecognisable from editing or her head is planted on a whole different body which doesn't fit her head proportions. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

42 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm always complaining about Lana's fillers, but this is a completely different topic because the fillers are not her. It's just a beauty procedure that haven't been flattering her at all in the past years

there's one where they remini'd her and it looks like she has cataracts :rip:

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

Guys, does anybody know what album was Angels Forever, Forever Angels originally meant for (Paradise or UV)? 

i'm pretty sure is was intended for ultraviolence since it could be considered a continuation of ride

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!