Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I think the music video for Arcadia (with the interlude included) perfectly outlines my thoughts on Lana's music overall. That the soft, quieter, ethereal side of Lana is meant to make you think, reflect, wonder and wander. But that even Lana needs a beat to really get down to it and dance when it's time to dance. I'm just at a point where I wanna be happy, so I hope there'll be a song or two that'll make a fan wanna :sluttybunny:

5 hours ago, Yayo6408 said:

Either you're a fan or have almost nothing heard from her, there's nothing in between.

You forgot about the neighbors though, they are definitely trapped in between :brows:

I FUCKING MOVED.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 9/10/2021 at 4:55 AM, Diamantes WILD said:
Spoiler

the IMPACT for it 

IMO this never gets old. Also I'm impressed with the references about Britney's conservatorship considering it was made 4-5 years ago. I didn't know about that until early 2019. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

It's so funny to see how some of you are willing to proclaim lackluster projects like CoCC and LFL as peaks of her career while dragging some of her most inspired work like NFR or HM :rip:

I mean, personal taste is different but beyond that it's still pretty obvious CoCC and LFL have their problems while other albums are crafted in a much more coherent and solid way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

48 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

It's so funny to see how some of you are willing to proclaim lackluster projects like CoCC and LFL as peaks of her career while dragging some of her most inspired work like NFR or HM :rip:

I mean, personal taste is different but beyond that it's still pretty obvious CoCC and LFL have their problems while other albums are crafted in a much more coherent and solid way.

I agree. Just listened to HM again on the train and it's easily one of her most well-crafted musical projects. The mixing and layers of each track is incredible.

Idk. I might get dragged for this, but COCC is definitely my least favorite album of hers. It just doesn't have the same replay value for me as her other albums. :noparty: That's not to say it's not a beautiful or cohesive record, because it absolutely is. It's just...not my cup of tea, I guess. It's the only album of Lana's that I don't have the lyrics memorized to, which is saying something.

LFL definitely had consistency issues, in my eyes, but the individual tracks were solid and it's a beautiful record. I definitely wouldn't call it "lazy".

To me, UV, HM, & NFR are the highlights of her career. I'm a big fan of all her work (I still absolutely adore BTD/Paradise), but those are her most fundamental records to me.

10 minutes ago, fantascination said:

Idk. I might get dragged for this, but COCC is definitely my least favorite album of hers. It just doesn't have the same replay value for me as her other albums. :noparty: That's not to say it's not a beautiful or cohesive record, it's just...not my cup of tea, I guess. It's the only album of Lana's that I don't have the lyrics memorized to, which is saying something.

LFL definitely had consistency issues, in my eyes, but the individual tracks were solid and it's a beautiful record. I definitely wouldn't call it "lazy".

To me, UV, HM, & NFR are the highlights of her career. I'm a big fan of all her work, but those are her most fundamental records to me.

woah you made me realise I know all the words to pretty much every released Lana song, except the tracks on Chemtrails… girl you ain’t alone- that really IS saying something 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i know that my take is bit unusual but BTD/P, UV, HM & CoCC are my fav albums by her, and im in love with them. :flutter: NFR and L4L don’t click with me in the same way although i much prefer Norman over Lust. 

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Chemtrails is her most cohesive record tho (alongside HM). I understand why it's not universally loved among the fans but I think it was perfectly crafted (even though Lana herself didn't seem as sure or proud of it)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

Lana when no one believed she would actually delete her social media: it's strange....................................... BAT ETS TROO DAHHLIN!  

clown on down to flaridahhh

On 9/13/2021 at 4:44 PM, 13beachess said:

just listened to the "If this is the end I want a boyfriend" snippet and WOAH I NEED THAT ONE :defeated:

pls Lanz, release it (LDR9?:pray2:)

???