Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

28 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

idk if this is true bcs this comes from a not so trustful source. and i really hope isnt. but lana seems very sad on her videoย :crai:

ย 

probably a rumor so people won't forget toย talkย shit about her appearence

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 hour ago, gasstationkween said:

Am I everyoneโ€™s favourite memberย :makeup2:

Bully me then ! ??? yall fucken jealous of this booty n brainย 

Come for me mawma come light my menorah mawma

i like your ultra-violentย swingย :grinds:

3 hours ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I've just visited her website and the black n white photo of her decomposing is thereย :horror:

Her camp era, she could've been perfect for that MET Gala theme

that was a scary experienceย :horror2:

I saw the new Alanis Morissette documentary last night and her story has a lot in common with Lana's. A major debut that made her an instant star and had a huge impact on the industry, with critics coming at her for being outside the norm of what they expected a female musician to be, or suggesting that it wasn't possible she wrote all her own music because it was too good and fully formed. The media loves to repeat the same mistakes.ย 

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

is it true boz is selling lytan for bitcoin? :tommy:

would that be legal?ย 

strong like a tree but the unlucky oneย 

summertime sadness (it's good but she has many better songs imo) made rolling stone's list of 500 best songs (coming in at 456):

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-songs-of-all-time-1224767/lana-del-rey-summertime-sadness-1224881/

ย 

would've loved to see terrence loves you or shades of cool on here but oh well..

ย 

edit: she may have more songs here but i am way too lazy to go through all of them

aOaIzH2.gif

7 hours ago, DCooper said:

I saw the new Alanis Morissette documentary last night and her story has a lot in common with Lana's. A major debut that made her an instant star and had a huge impact on the industry, with critics coming at her for being outside the norm of what they expected a female musician to be, or suggesting that it wasn't possible she wrote all her own music because it was too good and fully formed. The media loves to repeat the same mistakes.ย 

ย 

Has it actually ever been suggested that Lana doesn't write her own music?

I didn't know this

2 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

ย 

Has it actually ever been suggested that Lana doesn't write her own music?

I didn't know this

ย 

I don't know if people went as far as saying she didn't write her music but there was definitely a lot of speculation when she first came out that there was no way she had creative control over herself as an artist, and was too fully formed to not be some industry plant.

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

ย 

I don't know if people went as far as saying she didn't write her music but there was definitely a lot of speculation when she first came out that there was no way she had creative control over herself as an artist, and was too fully formed to not be some industry plant.

Oh right yeah I've heard that in person. Someone told me they didn't like her because she's "too manufactured"ย :crossed:

On 9/13/2021 at 8:00 PM, ultrarescent said:

Did any of the bulgarians here catch White Mustang playing on the "ะคะตั€ะผะฐั‚ะฐ"? It was so random.ย 

ย 

In Serbia they play Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness or Video Games every singe day on the most popular radio station and I LOVE IT. I wish they played something from LFL, West Coast, Radio, Diet Mountain Dew, Doing Time or something that isn't her earliest release. It's kinda annoying that the public acts like it's her only good era.ย 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeย 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, shady said:

ย 

In Serbia they play Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness or Video Games every singe day on the most popular radio station and I LOVE IT. I wish they played something from LFL, West Coast, Radio, Diet Mountain Dew, Doing Time or something that isn't her earliest release. It's kinda annoying that the public acts like it's her only good era.ย 

I have yet to hear anything post BTD excluding Y&B and Doin Time playing on the radio here.ย 

-Homeland of the Gods-