Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Not me checking all of her other YouTube playlists to see if there's any other anomalies, and nope, that's the only one :oprah3:

I do find this LANA DEL REY - LIVE playlist interesting though. I'm pretty sure it's most of the professionally recorded ones.

SNL -Blue Jeans proudly being on there, Ultraviolence from Glastonbury 2014 :angie: iconic. her hair looked so good too

Black Bathing Suits verses are so good. The first verse is so mellow, and the second verse is simply magnificent and sung beautifully with great lyrical moments and Lana opening up to her listeners, you can her the rawness, vulnerability, and bravery in her voice. 

The last two minutes of BBS are glorious, the yelling, the SNL reference with the vocals, Lana giving her critics the middle finger yet again and bluntly. This might be in her Top 30 best songs of all time for me.

Someone uploaded some unreleased Lana songs to Spotify under "Lizzy Rey" and I'm cringing so hard at the cover they used. Why are people so obsessed with obviously photoshopped photos of Lana's face into a model's body.

Maybe it's not that deep but it makes me so mad :eek:

giphy.gif

Wait so... if this isn't Lana then who is it?

I always thought it was her but not that it was from 2006 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

looking close at it doesn't really look like lizzy at all - the main thing is the eye shape is different

also who IS it? i would like to know this too cause why is a random image of some girl being tossed around as lana for literal YEARS now :sideeye:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Currently obsessed with the extended outro of "Wayamaya". It's like a religious chant, especially with Lana's uncanny voice -- she really elevates the simplest of lyrics into pop art.

Waikiki-ko, Waikiki-ko
Waikiki, Waikiki, Waikiki-ko
Waikiki-ko, Waikiki-ko

7 hours ago, takemetothegasstation said:

Currently obsessed with the extended outro of "Wayamaya". It's like a religious chant, especially with Lana's uncanny voice -- she really elevates the simplest of lyrics into pop art.

Waikiki-ko, Waikiki-ko
Waikiki-ko, Waikiki-ko

contender for her best song :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

17 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

i still don't take everything honeymouns says seriously, i still think it's her, it looks just like her! her features may just look different because she's squinting her face & it's pretty lq :um: i'll continuing believing it's her until somebody more trustworthy can confirm/deny :agree: 

@HeadBitch @lizzyology maybe you guys would know?

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I've decided that the Barbie picture from 2006 actually is Lana whether it's an edit or not :true: I've never seen anything that proves otherwise 

imageproxy.jpg

once honeymouns leaks bikini gold, greenwich acid, & star lux then he can talk :um: if he can leak another version of a 5+ minute song with production he can leak those! :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i still don't take everything honeymouns says seriously, i still think it's her, it looks just like her! her features may just look different because she's squinting her face & it's pretty lq :um: i'll continuing believing it's her until somebody more trustworthy can confirm/deny :agree: 

@HeadBitch @lizzyology maybe you guys would know?

They don’t like me, but her nose is very different from the pics that we know of around late 2006, it’s still super noticeable with the hump from front/ side in other pics. 

The pic is no doubt edited in some way if it is her. 

However, I cannot tell - I think someone should pull out some new pics from that time frame to truly determine if we are on the right track lol (very desperate) 👀

lPqTY1H.jpg

14 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

They don’t like me, but her nose is very different from the pics that we know of around late 2006, it’s still super noticeable with the hump from front/ side in other pics. 

The pic is no doubt edited in some way if it is her. 

However, I cannot tell - I think someone should pull out some new pics from that time frame to truly determine if we are on the right track lol (very desperate) 👀

i can't honestly tell either, i was about to say that maybe it is her, just not from 2006, maybe 2010/2011 when she started getting filler? but the teeth & hands throw me off, she has chipped nail polish instead of fancy nails, & i just feel like those aren't her teeth, i just can't not think of that as somebody other than lana, & nobody's come forward with any proof that it's somebody else, like we have with the photo of the girl with short blonde hair & the tie of a dress around the back of her neck

On 3/12/2022 at 9:54 AM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

rv4pV5j.jpgthe noses look really different, and this photo was taken september 2006. so it’s either not her, they photoshopped her face and changed the nose, or it was taken on a completely different date