Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Rumour has it she will be covering fifth harmony’s boundary breaking hit single that’s my girl with all names mentioned in qftc in the high budget video shot on chucks Nokia in response to allegations that’s she’s not a feminist 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Wait I just heard the lead single on the radio!! I can’t believe she Radar’d ‘Off To The Races’ 10 years later!! :defeated:

I love how the album really picked up the pace, and Rockefeller my umbrella was just a 10 second interlude before the heavy beats kicked in :xcry:

I never thought she’d go back to this sound and style 

"Don’t forget me"

Manifesting an unreleased called “Ain’t No Candle in the Wind” where the only lyric is the title repeated 112 times so she can get it out of her system for once and for all and we never have to see this lyric again in an official album :smile2:

11 minutes ago, lili said:

Manifesting an unreleased called “Ain’t No Candle in the Wind” where the only lyric is the title repeated 112 times so she can get it out of her system for once and for all and we never have to see this lyric again in an official album :smile2:

There's no "candle in the wind" in BB tho

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

There's no "candle in the wind" in BB tho

That doesn’t mean she won’t ever rework the lyric :oopna:

Whatever I was just trying to be funny. I actually am fond of every song that lyric is featured in and a Yosemite supremacist at that :godlaugh: