Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

speaking about new lovers and etc is it true that lana and jack broke up and now she's with this evan winiker guy cause i found out just today :eartha2:

I found out he was also at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off with her in early September, during which time she followed him on instagram.

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I found out he was also at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off with her in early September, during which time she followed him on instagram.

interesting 🧐 i will say he is FINE , his lips are nice lololz. but let’s keep it hush cause i’m sure it is annoying having people make rumors and stuff. immediately when that jack donoghue posted the prison pics on his insta and then it went viral and then he deleted it they seemed to end things. 

It's wild how influential Lana is for me. Some of the songs I like most from other artists are songs that sound like they could be Lana songs. :toofunny:  I'm thinking of Stoned at the Nail Salon by Lorde and Snow on the Beach (though it is a Lana song, kinda). Both songs are definitely my favorite songs on the albums they're included on.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

6 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

one thing im really grateful for is how lana got her image clean after all that mess (even tho qftc was right) and managed to be one of the most successful and loved female artists:thankyou:

That's why I never took the qftc drama seriously (justified or not). I knew she can't be cancelled. 

It's also like, between albums everybody criticizes her because of whatever but as soon as she announces a new project, everybody's intrigued and wants to know exactly what she's doing again. 

Let's not pretend Lana isn't one of the most interesing artists of our time :hottie: 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

13 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Why do y’all hate Nikki Lane? 

I don't hate her at all, she seems like a nice person. I don't like cowboy hat country music though and I don't like collabs (except with Barrie).

So Lana and Nikki are not a good pairing musically, in my opinion :eek:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

25 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I thought she stopped smoking…what the heck is this?

I’m going to start blaming cigarettes for her new breathy “vocals”.

i think she's been smoking since Born To Die, UV days

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

45 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i think she's been smoking since Born To Die, UV days

Yes, but she definitely said she’s going to stop smoking. And she did.

She stopped around late 2018. I’m pretty sure she stared “vaping” because she wanted to wean herself off cigarettes completely. She was vaping the entirety of the NFR era and Cumtrails. There are endless pics of her vaping.

I haven’t seen her with a cigarette since….well until now. All of that for nothing. I’m just worried about her voice. At the same time, why I am worried? when she doesn’t even care. It is what it is.

11 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I guess she started smoking again recently (this year). Sad.

vaping is just as damaging so she never really stopped smoking let her be

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

vaping is just as damaging so she never really stopped smoking let her be

It is not as damaging. It’s a good replacement for those actually wanting to cut out the addiction and be healthy. Lana was going at the right direction. The right mindset. (She was trying to stop smoking, making healthy living choices, making some of the best music best album of her career, etc. but wow what a moment)

Something really shifted after 2020. She definitely let her self go more ways than one let’s just leave it at that.

58 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

who cares if she's smoking a fag, vaping looks gay anyway let her live

She’s definitely been living FULLY.

21 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

She's hitting the charts right now, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if she smokes a cigar.

i will personally hand her the biggest blunt known to man if it means getting another music video like west coast and aesthetic like ultraviolence

bvrbiedreams-stan-twitter.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I thought she stopped smoking…what the heck is this?

I’m going to start blaming cigarettes for her new breathy “vocals”.

i'm not in any place to judge her, quitting is very difficult for anybody

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix