Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

BTW

idk if anyone has mentioned it but many people are bringing up again THAT controversial "mask" that Lana wore once because it looks like the one Kate Hudson's character is wearing in Glass Onion (very good movie you should watch it)

and that's not good promo, Lana wake up and do something to distract the GP asap please:bebe:

lana has done a lot of stupid things, usually out of simple ignorance and good intentions, but that's probably the one thing that was just stupid with no excuse :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

say something nice about post 2019 lana challenge

Lmao, some people act like she is a completely different person. Lana is still 100% Lana. 

Omg that reminds me one time on TikTok I got ATTACKED because I said Lana was in her eatery era (meaning she was slaying and eating the girls up) and people were so mean to me😭  I realize now that can sound bad but like- TikTok stans are the worst 

9 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I wish the original post for this thread was like a wiki-type thread where anyone could edit. There’s legit no where else to stay up-to-date on the album (that I know of) unless you’re constantly keeping up with this thread which just isn’t realistic for me. 💀

I haven’t been active on lanaboards for over 24 hours and I’m trying to search this thread for information but all I’m finding is posts about feet fetishes and horniness :defeated:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, marinasrep said:

what is happening between dua and lana ?? I haven't followed this thread in so long

nothing but a "little musical thing".

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

10 hours ago, the ocean said:

lana has done a lot of stupid things, usually out of simple ignorance and good intentions, but that's probably the one thing that was just stupid with no excuse :bebe:

But it was also iconic and courageous and expressed exactly my feelings at the time, like "f*ck Corona, f*ck wearing a mask, I'm not into it". Today you can rather smile about it (by the way, many people still die from Corona, but nobody cares anymore).

I'm always curious about how different the timeline would be now if she won that damn Grammy. Qftc would never have happened? Maybe different direction of albums following / not following the footsteps of NFR? She could've gone more mainstream? 

54 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

But it was also iconic and courageous and expressed exactly my feelings at the time, like "f*ck Corona, f*ck wearing a mask, I'm not into it". Today you can rather smile about it (by the way, many people still die from Corona, but nobody cares anymore).

No it was a stupid Karen thing to do. There is just no way of minting this

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

No it was a stupid Karen thing to do. There is jusg no way of minting this

Yeah it was a dumb thing to do in public. It was wonderfully glamour for her Interview photoshoot but not so much for a public book signing ( that wasn’t really very legit it seems)